Buggy decorations still bugged

Pietrastor

Edited by Pietrastor

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Almost all 3.2 decorations are bugged and seriously hoping they will fix this, at this point the final 8k prestige left will take me forever to get :(

If you use the decoration and do not put some down right away, you lose them forever (3.2) :( The custom hutt ball one I made sure to use asap when I got it, but it too is like Gree decorations (not just blue pillar) but you lose the amount u had. I lost about 15 in total with Gree Decorations. I also had a Ilum planetary decoration, but now I have 2, since the Ziost one is bugged and counts toward the Ilum one, which gets me a bit upset as that was rare, and I love collecting the rare items in game, decorations included!

Almost all 3.2 decorations are bugged and seriously hoping they will fix this, at this point the final 8k prestige left will take me forever to get :(

If you use the decoration and do not put some down right away, you lose them forever (3.2) :( The custom hutt ball one I made sure to use asap when I got it, but it too is like Gree decorations (not just blue pillar) but you lose the amount u had. I lost about 15 in total with Gree Decorations. I also had a Ilum planetary decoration, but now I have 2, since the Ziost one is bugged and counts toward the Ilum one, which gets me a bit upset as that was rare, and I love collecting the rare items in game, decorations included!

A couple notes:

• We have the custom huttball stand on our guild stronghold and it is working just fine. Also a guildmember has it in his personal collection and it never disappeared for him. Could be a user error.
  • If you lost a Gree decoration, just contact CS and they will restore it for you. No need to be upset about it, you'll get them back. :)
  • The People's Tower decoration giving the Ilum holomap is a known bug.

Edited by Jerba

A couple notes:

• We have the custom huttball stand on our guild stronghold and it is working just fine. Also a guildmember has it in his personal collection and it never disappeared for him. May be a user error.
  • If you lost a Gree decoration, just contact CS and they will restore it for you. No need to be upset about it, you'll get them back. :)
  • The People's Tower decoration giving the Ilum holomap is a known bug.

CS said they will not refund the comms from Gree nor would they replace the actual decorations that are missing or give me the proper quantity...I even had screen shots of the quantity, some of them I placed inside the strong hold, before they bugged :( (I had 150 gree comp's to buy the decorations when they came out but now I only have about 2 dozen :( I have 8 (Blue Gree Pillar) of the 14 I bought on hooks)

The Peoples Tower one, that is bugged, giving Ilum planet decoration in it's place and they didn't say when it would be fixed, or if I would have to repurchase the item and use it again after the bug is fixed. But either way I don't think that CS will replace those comms, since they didn't replace any of the Gree ones...There is a thread of people saying the same thing about the comms not being replaced and that BW wouldn't change that.)

I have the custom Hutt ball in my SH but was told not to pick it up or it might disappear. If I goto the vendor and look at any of the "new" PVP decorations it shows up as 0/50 +100 for use. Also the decoration doesn't always work...It sometimes will not explode and when it doesn't, it doesn't let me click on it again till relog or pick it up and place it again. (immediately) Not user error either because I had it tested by a friend and by a stranger to see if it bugged for them as well.

I have the Ziost Monolith one, but when I picked up the statue, it disappeared...But the day of maintenance it reappeared so I was able to put it down again. Have not tried to move it again since.

The Ziost plants gave me +100 prestige each time I used one, however I only did that 1 time rep side and 1 time imp, I thought they were different ones at first.

(Yes that is a "good" bug, but I know that will be fixed before the Gree ones or the other Ziost ones)

(I don't want to chance it giving my the +100 every time and then find out that's an exploit and lose everything I worked hard to get. The Ziost plant drop didn't let me place it at first had to re-log, A LOT, to different toons to be able to put it in the SH. NOTE: I'm thinking that the vendors for these must be bugged, might not reflect the same when I use them, and I like I said I really don't want to waste comms/comps knowing I will never get them back like the Gree ones.)

ATM the Ziost vendor plant shows up blank in SH hook almost every time I log in.

(Still some decorations will say 0/50 even thou it's there..but my lowbie can log and I see them almost every time. Was told that works by a CS rep with Blue Gree Pillars, so that is what I try to do before getting pissed about wasting TONS of comms/comps on bugged decorations that I will never get fixed or show)

If you know a CS Rep that will offer to refund me the Gree comps due to the bugs I would really appreciate it. I had purchased 15 of the blue and orange lights from Gree but it only shows 7 blue - 6 orange...and the Gree data terminal shows 6, but i had 10...and the Orange pillar 4 but I had 8 and the Gree Blue pillar I have 0/0 but I bought 14. Haven't tried to mess with picking them up since when I placed them down on my lowbie.

Sorry for the list, I bought so many when they released them and used so many I forgot which did what when they bugged....only stating it now because I didn't want to waste any more tokens/comms/comps on decorations that I don't know will be fixed or not) Also sorry to repeat myself it's way too late and I'm way too tired to think straight.

CS said they will not refund the comms from Gree nor would they replace the actual decorations that are missing or give me the proper quantity...I even had screen shots of the quantity, some of them I placed inside the strong hold, before they bugged :( (I had 150 gree comp's to buy the decorations when they came out but now I only have about 2 dozen :( I have 8 (Blue Gree Pillar) of the 14 I bought on hooks)

That's strange, I heard from many players that they got their comms refunded. Note though that CS has only been doing that after the bug was fixed; if you sent in a ticket before that, they didn't do anything.

Outside of that, it could be that you picked the wrong category. If you send in a ticket under "Bug Reports", they'll just give you the standard answer and not send you anything. In this case, I'd recommend the category "Item / Loot". And as always, include as much details as possible, including character name, server name, the exact name of the item and the date/time when you bought/unlocked it. There are some fussy CSRs who will ignore your ticket if you don't include all this information.

Good luck with getting those items restored! Don't give up, they actually do it!

I've once had the Monolith bug. I placed it in our guild flagship and then my interface bugged, I had to relog to make it work. And the Monolith would still be standing there even after I picked him up. Since then, I've placed it in the Tatooine stronghold and it has been working fine since then.

I bought one Ziost plant decoration and I still have it, so cannot confirm your report but I'll pay attention in case I see anything strange about it.

Edited by Jerba

That's strange, I heard from many players that they got their comms refunded. Note though that CS has only been doing that after the bug was fixed; if you sent in a ticket before that, they didn't do anything.

Outside of that, it could be that you picked the wrong category. If you send in a ticket under "Bug Reports", they'll just give you the standard answer and not send you anything. In this case, I'd recommend the category "Item / Loot". And as always, include as much details as possible, including character name, server name, the exact name of the item and the date/time when you bought/unlocked it. There are some fussy CSRs who will ignore your ticket if you don't include all this information.

Good luck with getting those items restored! Don't give up, they actually do it!

I've once had the Monolith bug. I placed it in our guild flagship and then my interface bugged, I had to relog to make it work. And the Monolith would still be standing there even after I picked him up. Since then, I've placed it in the Tatooine stronghold and it has been working fine since then.

I bought one Ziost plant decoration and I still have it, so cannot confirm your report but I'll pay attention in case I see anything strange about it.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=760052

That was the first tickets made about Gree...I wrote over 10 different tickets with EXACT time, date, server, char and purchase dates as well as use dates AND screen shots emailed to the CS Rep. It's been happening for...EVER! (August 2014 the Gree lights were bugged and they have NEVER EVER responded via ingame loot or on forums. SO Frustrating hence me getting upset that I have yet again wasted a ton of tokens on an item that is bugged AGAIN!

That's odd. I only had one of them, but I filed several tickets over the months as they tried and failed to correct whatever was wrong with them, each time referencing my previous tickets. After the last of them (filed April 7th) I got a response from CSR Patrick saying they thought that when they fixed the problem, folks would get their Pillars back, and since that didn't happpen, he was giving me not one, but two of them.

"I'm sorry that this wasn't cleared up along with today's patch - we were under the impression that the previously unlocked Pillars would become available once the issue was taken care of. That doesn't appear to be the case here - to make sure you're not losing out, I'm sending you two Gree Light Pillar (Blue) to add to your Stronghold decorations list."

I got them, put one in my Stronghold, and it's still visible where I placed it. And then I must have been happy enough with it that I bought (and placed) two more, because I just now checked, and my decorations list shows "Gree Light Pillar (Blue) 1/4". And all three that I placed are visible in my Strongholds.