PvP trauma bug?

jagertharn

I've noticed that while playing on my commando during a match I will have this debuff the entire game. It isn't applied until I enter combat. But what I am concerned about is that it's only the republic side that's getting this debuff and that's a major problem because as a healer it reduces healing received by 35%. Is this happening on any other server? I am on Jung-Ma.

This is working as intended, the Trauma debuff ensures that healers need PvP gear and can't just heal in their PvE gear. Both Imperial and Republic characters will receive this debuff, so you may have looked wrong if you saw an Imperial character without that debuff. :confused:

This is working as intended, the Trauma debuff ensures that healers need PvP gear and can't just heal in their PvE gear. Both Imperial and Republic characters will receive this debuff, so you may have looked wrong if you saw an Imperial character without that debuff. :confused:

I'm in full pvp gear so I guess I'm not understanding your meaning. I have looked at both the people we are fighting and my team and it's only my team with the debuff.