Please limit the friggin KDY tactical FP

That would be really nice to limit it to some per day. I hate this FP, its no story, its no fun, there is no dialogue to earn social points, not much credits, no good treasure, less EP. But since this FP is there you always end in this via the group finder.

Oh yeah you can take the dot out and look for the other FPs. Tried that, for weeeeeeeeks now. Got just one group for another FP in three weeks. Thanks for this boring stuff. Now I use GSF und PVP to level up to a point that I can run through FPs alone and do what they are for, explore and raid them. Would be funny to do with a group, but thanks to you boring idea with this pseudo-tactical laughable Supermariogame you ruined it completely.

Hate it? Don't queue for it.

The problem of normal FP queues not popping won't be solved by limiting TFPs, as evidenced by the whole period without the TFPs. If you want to do normal FPs instead of spamming KDY, join a guild. The lack of tanks and healers really isn't going to be magically fixed just because they limit KDY runs. Hell, on my tank or healer I wouldn't join a PUG FP if my life depended on it. Too many idjits in this game that quite often ruin runs.

To be perfectly honest, wanting limited access to something just because you hate it, is arrogant at best. I don't particularly like KDY either, but it sure as hell beats the constant bad runs with tanks in DPS stances, healers not healing but DPSing and people randomly leaving all the frikkin' time. That's how it was in the past and is the very nature of using group finder to group with completely random people. When I want to run a normal FP, I either ask my guildies or solo it when I overlevel it (for the story).

That being said, it would be good if they could expand KDY and/or make more level 15-55 tactical flashpoints. :p

Edited by Defecter

A lot of us know the frustration of the levelling FP''s not popping. I hate KDY and for that mater all TFP's. But even if all the people that are in KDY were in the FP queue, sadly they still wouldn't pop. No tanks and healers queuing is a problem. BW gave everyone a pop with KDY. BW also gave us the KDY Academy Graduates also.

Most of us that have low level toons feel the pain, but I don't believe limiting KDY will fix that.

it would be good if they ... make more level 15-55 tactical flashpoints.

I know I said that I hate TFP's, but it would be nice to get these story FP"s done. Maybe that's a way around it. The problem with TFP's is that they require no class understanding, no role understanding, no group awareness and for the most part no skill. You learn this knowledge and skills through group content like FP's and heroics. We would end up with more KDY Grads. Sad but true:(

Maybe increase XP, loot and social points (better rewards for social points) for FP's to give more incentive to queue. More patience would help. Chances are that 2 or 3 people in the FP group might be learning a new class/roll.

Edited by Cammag

The problem is this:

Daily Normal FP: 10 basic commendations (+10 *IF* you get the daily quest only available on the Fleet)

Daily Tactical FP: 20 basic commendations

Want normal FPs to be more attractive? Downgrade the reward for the daily tactical to 10, upgrade the reward for the normal to 20 (30 total with the fleet daily).

Arguably the normal FPs should provide greater rewards than the tacticals - they require a greater level of class and role responsibilities and a bit more teamwork than a tactical does. Blows my mind that the easier content provides the greater reward (in terms of dailies).

Going beyond the commendations if you stop and factor in the presence of ninja-looters rolling on cross-class gear for reasons ranging from "doesn't understand what their class needs for stats" to "wanted it for my companion" to "oops". Factor in mouth-breathers who don't understand CC and who (trained on KDY where it is absolutely not needed) think it isn't ever needed. Factor in DPS that ignore the trash in favor of the biggest nastiest mobs leaving the healer to draw fire from every mob that happens to be outside the tank's range. Factor in tanks that don't even own, let alone equip, a shield. Factor in healers that don't heal....

Regular FPs should provide a better reward.