What ever happened to the Kingpin Slot Machine?

ViciousFett

It was available for 1 credit for a limited time and was changed to BOP.

Reason being I believe it was left out of the pack it was meant to drop from iirc. Not sure if they since added it back into the pack so you could get it.

In any case it doesn't actually do anything i.e. you can't click it.

It was available for 1 credit for a limited time and was changed to BOP.

Reason being I believe it was left out of the pack it was meant to drop from iirc. Not sure if they since added it back into the pack so you could get it.

In any case it doesn't actually do anything i.e. you can't click it.

No that was the smugglers machine, the kingpin one was AWAL with -zero- response as to why

• 3 weeks later...
Evidently the TOR pic was from PTS, but I don't see how Dulfy was able to get cartel packs on the PTS....

you dont need cartel packs

you have the ability to view every decoration in the game at any time simply by opening the decorations list and selecting view all

there are more than a dozen items in the decorations list even on the live servers that do not exist in a form that is obtainable in game

theres even quite a few mounts shown that have never been available to players, just go to decorations and than mounts

you dont even need to be in your stronghold, just open the stronghold tab and select personal/guild deco list and you can sort by things you own or by all which shows you what you dont have