Server Crash ? ! ? !?

Noghriwarrior

How can it be that only one server crashes this is beyond daft

It's the only server still using vacuum tubes and punch cards. So the hardware tends to hiccup frequently. That or when they're programming it, some server admin accidentally puts the "0" punch card in instead of the "1" which changes the binary line "running fine" to "self destruct sequence initiated".

It's the only server still using vacuum tubes and punch cards. So the hardware tends to hiccup frequently. That or when they're programming it, some server admin accidentally puts the "0" punch card in instead of the "1" which changes the binary line "running fine" to "self destruct sequence initiated".

Perhaps someone tried to use a 2 on the punch card. That'd foul it up good. :D

I know right before it went offline, I started stalling while driving my speeder on Yavin 4. Three times I couldn't go forward while on the speeder. When I dismounted and remounted it would go forward then two minutes later when I was about to plant a Republic banner behind the Imperial encampment , it went down. Hours later, it's still down. I went ahead and created a character on a different server, just to play, but you do not get any Legacy perks though.

We only pay to have the opportunity to not informed by any admin about anything.............

Back to WOW i suppose :(

It's on Dev Thread they said they were still working on it, so that's why i think it was the North Koreans. lol

See? The North Koreans are behind it!!!

Harbinger Down!?!?! | 01.24.2015, 11:54 PM

Hey everyone,

Quick update. We have been working through the possible issues which brought the server down. It is our goal to get the Harbinger back up ASAP. Unfortunately we are still working through getting the server back online. I have no ETA at this time. I will continue to pass on information as I have it. Thank you all for being patient.

-eric