Level 60 DPS -Mainly- LF Raid Guild (Empire)

NeroTethras

Title

I've been most recently been gearing up my Sith Assassin with DPS gear, however once I gear up healer/tank toons I'd love to raid with those as well. PvE is a must, though I'd be more than willing to take part in other guild activities such as PvP if your guild offers such activities.

I'd prefer a guild that's a bit laid back and not full of elitists while also being committed to end game gear progression.

Post here or feel free to message me ingame via my character Nocturnis.

Thanks you for your time

Hello NeroTethras,

You might be interested to check out the NewOutriders. While we are a casual, family friendly guild, we also have an ever growing number of dedicated raiders who like to tackle the latest content. That gives us a nice mix of both casual and progression raiding, yet always with friendly folks. We have lots of raid times available on both factions, so take a look at the recruitment thread in my signature and feel free to send us an application if we look like the right guild for you.

Best wishes in finding a home to enjoy the most from SWTOR.

Title

I've been most recently been gearing up my Sith Assassin with DPS gear, however once I gear up healer/tank toons I'd love to raid with those as well. PvE is a must, though I'd be more than willing to take part in other guild activities such as PvP if your guild offers such activities.

I'd prefer a guild that's a bit laid back and not full of elitists while also being committed to end game gear progression.

Post here or feel free to message me ingame via my character Nocturnis.

Thanks you for your time

Ex Inferno was derived through an idea developed by a small community of friends which love gaming, but unfortunately not all loved the same game. The idea was to have a fun, mature, multi-game community where everyone feels welcome, regardless of their skill level. Regardless of your play style we still love to progress and be known as an elite gaming community.

“Progression over Personal Gain” is our Motto.

What can you expect by being part of Ex Inferno?

A mature atmosphere for players of all skill levels (We are an 18+ only community)

We strive to provide an environment to achieve all PvE/PvP goals (Casual, Semi-Hard Core, and Hard Core alike)

A large community of 500+ members playing a variety of games, that any member can jump in on for some fun.

Opportunities for advancement

Members make the best leaders. We are always looking for great leadership, and opportunities are almost always available.

Open access to join the guild in any game that we have a presence in.

Socialize via our Mumble server and Forums.

Like what you see so far or want to know how to get started with us?

Check out our website at http://www.exinferno.com

If you like what you see, register on our forums and apply: http://www.exinferno.com/apply

Recruitment is open to all!