New Player - seeking guild family! :D

Khitarra

Hi guys!

I am 3 days into SWTOR and I have thoroughly enjoyed every second of playing so far. I've encountered other players along the way, grouping for heroics and doing instances, but at times it's felt a bit lonely. What other way to cure loneliness than to join a guild! I'm interested in an active guild, regardless of size. I'd like to have people that are online to talk to and ask for help/advice/assistance when I need to. Also, I wanna make some friends and just experience the game with other people. I ran a guild on WoW for a year and a half, so I know how important it is to have dedicated, loyal members.

I'm not rude, I don't badmouth people, I am willing to help anyone however I can. Since I'm currently unemployed I am getting at least 8 hours in a day so i'm pretty active, although I've already started an ALT so my time is being spread between two characters now instead of one. My timezone is GMT-5 (Eastern) so while I don't particularly care if the guild is based elsewhere, I would like to be part of a guild who has players that are online when I'm online. :D

Current Characters:

Level 26 Sith Assassin(Hatred) - Khitaan

Level 12 Republic Commando (Combat Medic) - Ri'Kari

Well, that's all I guess. Thanks for reading and im looking forward to being invited to a great guild. :D

Edited by Khitarra

From what you've written here I think that The Art of Warfare would be a great fit for you! Check out my signature for general information about us, or email me at Zoloft@taw.net if you have specific questions.

I've registered on the website! Seems like an awesome guild. I meet all of the requirements, I just need to download Teamspeak because i'm a Skype guy. :D