The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Drewlik PvP Youtube Channel

RagedCage

Hello guys,

My name is Drewlik, and we are doing PvP.

This is my introduction and what you will most likely hear if you watch one of my Videos.

I post new SWToR PvP Content weekly and it includes Warzones, Solo and Group Rated Arena.

I only play level 60 PvP, since thats the only environment that can remotely be regarded as competive, as I am very competive in nature. I am an experienced PvP player with 2 times World Top 3 Leaderboard ranking and always try to show high quality gameplays in a fun way. There also are some other formats of PvP on my channel, which not so much focus on the skill aspect of the game and are rather more on the fun side of things.

There is commentary on every game either live, containing strong language and possible rage or added afterwards, providing a more insightful, analytical view of the games. In any way if you don't like my voice or my persona, that is most likely not going to change, and (if you still can derrive pleasure from it) you can mute me and watch the gameplay anyway, or, as I would suggest, don't watch my videos.

I started off playing my Sniper, Drewlik (hence the name) but have since then rerolled to a Mercenary and he (as a damage dealer) is my main PvP class as of right now.

Look at this video to see my reasons for the transition.

This is an example of a typical gameplay you will find on my channel.

This is a more extreme version of what I normaly do, since I sometimes record my audio live and something like this may come out.

I hope you take a look around on my channel and, if you are so inclined, subscribe for more content.

Drewlik

Edited by RagedCage