Need a little advice

AngryPubStar

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a little input. I just hit 50 on my PT and I have a few questions as well as hoping for some feedback.

When I hit 50 I bought a full set of the 146 gear for the basic comms. So my question is can you solo HM level 50 FPs in this gear?

If not is it worth grouping with people to do the HM level 50 FP and the old operations like EV and KP? When I left the game there were only two ops at the time EV and KP.

I would like to go back and play these ops but wasn't sure if it was worth grouping or what was able to be solo'd.

If anyone out there is trying to form a fresh op team to start at the level 50 stuff id love to join you. I have mumble, Vent, and teamspeak 3. I also have a headset. It does not have a mic functionality but I can hear everything. I will be purchasing a new headset within the next few weeks so that i may have a mic as well. I play mostly everyday during the weeks in the evening time and on the weekends quite a bit.

Please send me an in game mail or PM here or a whisper. Character's name is G'rutech

Just go and do the makeb story line now. You get bolstered so gear is largely irrelevant. You should get quest rewards that you can use as well, and then when you hit 55 you can start the shadow of reven storyline. When you start it you have to do the prelude which is 4 solo flashpoints (again you are bolstered). You have the help of an OP droid so they are super easy mode.

After that just do the Rishi/Yavin line. You get green 168 quest rewards on rishi that you can use immediately, and then i think you start getting blue 174's towards the end of rishi/yavin.

tldr; dont bother with the old **** because its a waste of time.

Just go and do the makeb story line now. You get bolstered so gear is largely irrelevant. You should get quest rewards that you can use as well, and then when you hit 55 you can start the shadow of reven storyline. When you start it you have to do the prelude which is 4 solo flashpoints (again you are bolstered). You have the help of an OP droid so they are super easy mode.

After that just do the Rishi/Yavin line. You get green 168 quest rewards on rishi that you can use immediately, and then i think you start getting blue 174's towards the end of rishi/yavin.

tldr; dont bother with the old **** because its a waste of time.

Ok I was sure that the old stuff probably wasn't worth doing but I kind of wanted to revisit. I assume you can solo most of the old stuff at 55 so I can go back through for mounts and stuff then.