DPS wanted for Hard Mode Flash Points

Thompsons

I'm a tank who runs with a healer buddy. Before Shadow of Revan, we'd two-man hard mode flash points with companions just for the fun of it — and the coms.

Well, the expansion ended that for us, at least temporarily. We could just go into group-finder. Before we do that, though, we're asking if any DPS players out there enjoy doing HMFPs too.

Group-finder is hit-or-miss. Way back before we did two-mans all the time, group-finders sometimes put my buddy and I among players who are better than we're ever going to be who had clearly run out of better things to do that week. But we also ran into people in Level 40ish green gear who'd cuss my healer buddy if they died — rarely as that happened. It was amazing to me to see some of the characters he could keep standing.

We don't have any hard-core requirements. We're not going to insult anybody by asking for parses or screenshots of achievements, for instance. They're flash points, not ops. Even if you're not geared for these we can either compensate for that or get you geared quickly — or do both at the same time.

Also, we have plenty of alts. So if you want to tank or heal sometimes, we can work with that.

If you're interested or have questions, post here or send an in-game e-mail to Chebeh on the 'Pub side or Maehlyt on the Imp side.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.