Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

I think I, or even "we" have learned something today.

DurdensWrath

Bioware or really EAWare, cannot balance for beans. It's either full on, or full off. There is no dimmer switch.

They can't write patch notes that cover the changes actually made, or can't communicate, or are just crap at math.

I personally learned that my restraint in using the slots was ignorant. I should have gone till I had enough cartel certs to work for ages. That was my mistake. I've now learned from this.

Oh there is definitely a dimmer switch... but it is over in the dev teams offices, and it is turned all the way down to minimum. Which probably explains why Eric cannot find a dev to get a straight answer from. :p

And while I do not condone exploiting in any manner, no matter how trivial or victimless it might be..... I cannot disagree that the way they have handled this sends negative reinforcement messages to the player base.

Edited by Andryah

Oh there is definitely a dimmer switch... but it is over in the dev teams offices, and it is turned all the way down to minimum. Which probably explains why Eric cannot find a dev to get a straight answer from. :p

And while I do not condone exploiting in any manner, no matter how trivial or victimless it might be..... I cannot disagree that the way they have handled this sends negative reinforcement messages to the player base.

I didn't condone or encourage it either, till this cluster-f. When I realized that this game has become a microcosm of Corporate America.

Sounds like something a EA Exec would say.
Then I learned my lesson perfectly. Edited by DurdensWrath

Bioware or really EAWare, cannot balance for beans. It's either full on, or full off. There is no dimmer switch.

They can't write patch notes that cover the changes actually made, or can't communicate, or are just crap at math.

I personally learned that my restraint in using the slots was ignorant. I should have gone till I had enough cartel certs to work for ages. That was my mistake. I've now learned from this.

Exploit Early, Exploit Often.

^ Amen to this...

I love it, "cannot balance for beans" and "there is no dimmer switch".

Funny stuff...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.