[E] LF Progression Guild

Aarchaelen

I am looking to get into a progression minded guild imp side. I live in Texas, (GMT-6) and am generally available Sun/T/TH/F after 8pm CST. I am 32, so RL > Game, but I'll always let you know ahead of time if I can't make it to a scheduled event that I'm expected to be at.

I recently left the imp guild I was in, as they are unable to run the latest SM content and never cleared any HM content in 2.0. (which I didn't care about as I mainly ran Pub side in a guild that was at least clearing HM content)

I am looking for a guild that can or has cleared the SM Rav/ToS, and started if not cleared HM Rav/ToS. I hunger to learn the content and clear it and not be held back due to others inability to play the game at the level the content necessitates. I can Tank/DPS/or Heal. My Assassin has both DPS and Tank gear. My tank set is full 192 *w/ some set bonus). My DPS is half 186/192. on test dummy, 1 mill w/ armor debuff, I'm consistently at 3600-3700 DPS Hatred, 35-3600 Deception.

I am finishing leveling my Merc healer, and have a full set of half 186/192 gear waiting for him. Pub Side, on my commando, when healing my casual raiding guild's teams, I can pull 4000 EHPS, resource stable (throughout Rav/ToS SM).

My Assasin (imp main) is: Foûr

I am looking to get into a progression minded guild imp side. I live in Texas, (GMT-6) and am generally available Sun/T/TH/F after 8pm CST. I am 32, so RL > Game, but I'll always let you know ahead of time if I can't make it to a scheduled event that I'm expected to be at.

I recently left the imp guild I was in, as they are unable to run the latest SM content and never cleared any HM content in 2.0. (which I didn't care about as I mainly ran Pub side in a guild that was at least clearing HM content)

I am looking for a guild that can or has cleared the SM Rav/ToS, and started if not cleared HM Rav/ToS. I hunger to learn the content and clear it and not be held back due to others inability to play the game at the level the content necessitates. I can Tank/DPS/or Heal. My Assassin has both DPS and Tank gear. My tank set is full 192 *w/ some set bonus). My DPS is half 186/192. on test dummy, 1 mill w/ armor debuff, I'm consistently at 3600-3700 DPS Hatred, 35-3600 Deception.

I am finishing leveling my Merc healer, and have a full set of half 186/192 gear waiting for him. Pub Side, on my commando, when healing my casual raiding guild's teams, I can pull 4000 EHPS, resource stable (throughout Rav/ToS SM).

My Assasin (imp main) is: Foûr

Just to inform you.

A. Only Zorz on this server and hates you on POT5 has cleared HM as far as I'm aware.

B in a mix of 186-192 you should be pulling near 4.1k on a dummy and 4.4k+ in more 192/198 gear.

C I'm not going to lie man, your schedule isn't doing you any favors. Tuesday-Thursday is pretty standard.

D you should post this in the guild recruitment subforum.

Best of luck none the less.

Edited by mastirkal

Would it make much of a difference that I never parse using adrenals? Also, I do not have any set bonuses for DPS. So my DPS gear is 186 with a couple 192 elite comms gear.

Parse. Practice. Research. That's my advice (you'd be surprised on how people don't do the last part, even top tier players still research and read guides). If you want a group that is in HM content they want players that will provide average DPS and follow/execute mechanics.

The set bonus is crucial, so just run pugs as you see and funnel gear to your main. Then join a static group to practice mechanics and dpsing in long fights. While constantly parsing on your class. And yes, use everything your class can provide when parsing, including adrenals.

Hope this helps! :jawa_smile:

Edited by Diachi

Your advise is something I do constantly, however. No one in my previous guild could even do the DPS numbers I could with equivalent gear, so... finding someone to help explain and coach while in game hasn't been there.

I will try throwing in adrenals in to see how much that helps me. AS well as trying to tweek my stats.

So frustrating having been in a guild where I am 500DPS from where I should be, but am 3-500DPS ahead of the rest of my former guild. :mad: No wonder we never cleared ****.

In-game coaching is like close to nonexistent. I would suggest going to Dulfy's website and talking with the people who make the guides. I know that plenty of people in Zorz responds quite frequently (almost a daily basis) to people whether it's questions or criticisms about the guide or class. Edited by Diachi