LF fellow GSF fanatics

Masterofwind

Hey, I'm really into GSF but have had trouble finding other people in my guild that are into it. I play on the pub side, Shadowlands server and I am looking for other players that are into GSF like I am. I usually play gunship, but am currently working on a strike fighter class. Character name is Tythundor, Not looking to change guilds, just looking for other players that are into this aspect of the game. Message me in game if you want to team up :)

Hey, I'm really into GSF but have had trouble finding other people in my guild that are into it. I play on the pub side, Shadowlands server and I am looking for other players that are into GSF like I am. I usually play gunship, but am currently working on a strike fighter class. Character name is Tythundor, Not looking to change guilds, just looking for other players that are into this aspect of the game. Message me in game if you want to team up :)

I'm down to group for dailies at least - usually hop over to shadowlands around 7:30-8

As Erannov said, be sure to join the GSF channel: /cjoin gsf

If you decide to go Imperial, it's the same command.

You might see one or more fellow fanatic on the Starfighter Launch Deck on the fleet as well.

I play both sides on the Shadowlands.

Scout pilots: Kira'carsën, Kira-carssen

Warcarrier / Clarion pilot: Elâra-dorne

Rampart / Quarrel pilot: Eric-bana