Experienced Tank and Healer buddies looking for HM FP partners

Thompsons

Chebeh, my main shadow tank, has a good friend whose main's a healer on the Pub side. Now we have experienced alts on the Imp side too. We enjoyed doing flash points two-man back when the level cap was 50 and then 55. Well, now getting ultimate coms really requires four, or at least it does for us.

We're looking for partners for hard-mode flash points. We're not really interested in ops.

And if somebody else wants to tank or heal, we can work with that. We each have more alts than rational people would have.

We have nothing against people who are geared and ready but would be glad to help a new players gear up. In fact, our minimum standards are much more about personality than gear.

1. Don't be a know-it-all unless you really do know what you're talking about.

2. We already have better gear than what drops in HM FPs, but would appreciate not being expected to give up everything that drops.

3. We're in this for the coms, not interior decoration. We'd be reasonable but we're not going to do every bonus mission in the galaxy just to get furniture.

4. Don't nag us to go on ops. In fact, don't nag, period.

That's about it.

Also, between us we're middling to good crafters of just about everything.

If interested, post here or send an in-game e-mail to Chebeh.

Edited by Thompsons
New thread posted.

Chebeh, my main shadow tank, has a good friend whose main's a healer on the Pub side. Now we have experienced alts on the Imp side too. We were kings of the two-man hard mode flash point back when the level cap was 50. Well, now getting ultimate coms really requires four. (I'm sure somebody out there is going to post that he can solo it. Congrats to you. You're awesome. Now go away.)

We're looking for partners for hard-mode flash points. We're not really interested in ops.

And if somebody else wants to tank or heal, we can work with that. We each have more alts than rational people would have.

We have nothing against people who are geared and ready but would be glad to help a new players gear up. In fact, our minimum standards are much more about personality than gear.

1. Don't be a know-it-all unless you really do know what you're talking about.

2. Don't be greedy. We already have better gear than what drops in HM FPs, but greed is repulsive.

3. We're in this for the coms, not interior decoration. We're not going to do every bonus mission in the galaxy just to get furniture.

4. Don't nag us to go on ops. In fact, don't nag, period.

That's about it, but we reserve the right to arbitrarily decide whether we like you or not.

Also, between us we're middling to good crafters of just about everything.

If interested, post here or send an in-game e-mail to Chebeh.

dont be pleasant now

Oh, I have plenty of people to run with. Never wait more than a minute in GF with my healer buddy, and never more than 5 minutes alone as a tank. I'm just choosy.

And thanks for the extra views.;)

Edited by Thompsons

I'm gonna need to see screen shots of achievements to prove experience before deciding to run fps with anyone, also if you're a tank could you upload a 1.5 mil tank parse? All the good tanks are parsing over 2500 these days.

Thanks in advance.

I'm gonna need to see screen shots of achievements to prove experience before deciding to run fps with anyone, also if you're a tank could you upload a 1.5 mil tank parse? All the good tanks are parsing over 2500 these days.

Thanks in advance.

I was a little taken aback by the requirements, there, cmorea. This is for flashpoints, not a job application. But then I remembered how many times I've been burned going through groupfinder. So perhaps your caution is justified.

So if you're really interested, I'm willing to meet you on fleet sometime and let you inspect to your heart and mind's content.

I was a little taken aback by the requirements, there, cmorea. This is for flashpoints, not a job application. But then I remembered how many times I've been burned going through groupfinder. So perhaps your caution is justified.

So if you're really interested, I'm willing to meet you on fleet sometime and let you inspect to your heart and mind's content.

If you're not serious enough to treat this like a job then maybe this relationship isn't meant to be.

See, the thing is, people aren't going to want to run with you if you act all uppity (cool word, I know!) like that. "We can also decide if we like you or not." I'll pass...

Well, speaking as the guy who didn't ask for a parse and a screenshot of achievements -- and a resume and references -- I'd say I'm one of the least uppity people to post here.

However, you still have a good point. I will edit the OP accordingly. Even if I never get a response, I could have been more polite..

Edited by Thompsons

@TVDF

How right you are. That became very clear to me as I revised the post.

In fact, changing the post to tone down the snark isn't enough. I'm going to post a new thread with a more acceptable tone. Whether the new one gets a reply or not, at least it won't be as embarrassing.

Thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.