The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Last boss

Swizzamane

The Last Boss fight (storyline) should be playable, over and over. I don't care about quest rewards past that first one on weekly. *Or could add a dailies version of the fight*

But I would like to fight the Last Boss fight after getting the quest reward. Just for the sake of fighting it. Please Bioware, let this be a thing.

Bring back that old school feel in gaming. The Last Boss as many times you want.

Because, we all know every one of us has that save, just before Last Boss. Only because, you want to do that fight, over and over, again....:ph_thank_you:

Edited by Swizzamane

Well. You've probably lvled, what now? Should he lvl as well?

No thank you. The "last boss" should die in that fight, forever. When you miss him, go lvl a new alt and all that.

That's all fine and dandy. But you are missing my point. Even if i get 12 level 60 toons, and last boss is all I do. I'm still done in 1 day. I want to fight him again, tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day. Do you even read ? Pretty sure i mentioned this.

It not a request to make the fight harder. Just playable, more often. Its a damn good fight, and deserves recognition. Let it be played more, drop the rewards outside the weekly, idk. I just believe we should be able to do this multiple times.

*Sorry i have to repeat myself. People seem to not know how to read what they are posting in response to*

Edited by Swizzamane