Level 60 [WEEKLY] Galactic Conflicts is counting level 55 HM Flashpoints

XORDYH

The level 60 mission [WEEKLY] Galactic Conflicts to complete 3 level 60 Hard Mode Flashpoints is counting level 55 Hard Mode Flashpoints towards completion.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Obtain the level 60 mission [WEEKLY] Galactic Conflicts from the Priority Missions terminal on fleet
  2. Complete a level 55 Hard Mode Flashpoint
  3. Notice that the 55 Hard Mode Flashpoint counted towards the completion of [WEEKLY] Galactic Conflicts

If you also look at the group finder for the Hard Mode (50) which I believe is suppose say classic. All the flashpoints in that list say (60) after there name which I believe is the culprit why they are counting toward the 60 hard mode weekly. A bug, maybe... A exploit definitely... Ban able offense not likely but to take advantage if it is would be a violation of the Terms of Service.

The problem I see with a lot of the issues lately is the lets keep it quiet so it doesn't draw attention to it and spread the issue more from the developers. That is actually more harmful because by not admitting there is a issue causes people to in times do it more feeling there is no recourse for doing it or its working as intended. Key word though how a person perceives the issue. Now if I worked at a software company and knew there was a bug / exploit, I would either a shut down the flashpoint or operation in question till its fixed. If I can't do that, then put out a statement in the launcher and forums about the issue and what will happen if you do if you exploit it.

Hell I play this game on average of 12-14 hours a day 7 days a week. There isn't much I don't see going on within my own server. I've even commented a few times of issues I've seen and they are either not acknowledged by other players or the development team that to me its not a issue for them so its a intended feature. Damn got auto logged out because I stopped to read and reply in the forums.