Quest follow-up Email Still giving Planetary Comms instead of Basic

DarthDymond

Did the first leg of the Alderaan world quest arc on my Bounty Hunter, took the Light Side option to duel and spare the Lord you fight under Thul Palace (since that choice is referenced in the mail I figure it might be relevant to tracking down the problem). When I received the follow-up email from "Lord Jorad Thul" titled "Regarding Lord Killesa" it contained a Planetary Commendation even though those are now defunct.

Bounty Hunter - Alderaan - Empire Side - Lord Jorad Thul quest chain - Light Side choice at the end (duel and spare Lord Killesa).

I also discovered this issue with the quest, if i knew how to upload a screen shot i would. But otherwise the game is working properly for me. I dont really care if i get anything useful for completing the quest, i got the exp thats all i wanted. But if it could be fixed for future players thatd be awesome.

yeah i remember this quest, did it a few weeks ago and i gave me a planet comm, i even made sure if that it would give you a basic comm instead . had 107 at the time, took the mail attachment and still had 107 comm's. I'm aware that this is a small thing but a bug is still a bug and needs to be fixed