• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beniboybling

• cs_zoltan

• Aurbere

• tunewalker

No according to the control pages, Caedus was capable of controlling individual organs within his own body. Which obviously very much not Human thing to do.
Plagueis stopped himself from dying by restarting his hearts or something to that effect, he was very much capable of controlling his internal organs, he could also manipulate midi-chlorians to promote healing.

Plagueis stopped himself from dying by restarting his hearts or something to that effect, he was very much capable of controlling his internal organs, he could also manipulate midi-chlorians to promote healing.

Beni, BTW, do you have a response to my response to what you said about Plagueis? Thanks.

10/10 for courage though :p

Also he's apparently quite strong. Stronger than her, which is funny considering she's 7 foot 3.

It seems contradictory to the Clone Wars Campaign Guide. I mean, Talzin pushed Mace back, is Plo Koon stronger than him too?

Please say yes!! :D

Muun Biology. Muun are naturally capable of starting and stopping 2 of their hearts. Its not force based at all.

Midichlorians are a micro scopic organism. Manipulating one is Manipulating another organism or Alter, not Control.

Edited by tunewalker

You mean your nitpicking? *shrug* Everyone knows the feat, no one really cares.

I disagree. I find the difference between atomizing dozens of people and not atomizing six people extremely different.

---

Sel, y u no respond to my PM.

Edited by MarcheseAMM

"Master Plo has the strength of mind to resist Mother Talzin's illusions. He casts aside the nightmarish images to see his true target and strikes her down." --Star Wars: Head-to-Head: Clone Wars

Plo Koon > Mother Talzin confirmed. In Selenial's defense, H2H states Jinn and Maul >>> Vader and Yoda.

"Master Plo has the strength of mind to resist Mother Talzin's illusions. He casts aside the nightmarish images to see his true target and strikes her down." --Star Wars: Head-to-Head: Clone Wars

Plo Koon > Mother Talzin confirmed. In Selenial's defense, H2H states Jinn and Maul >>> Vader and Yoda.

Yeh, king Joker on KMC has the book.

Huh, that's kind of impressive. For both of them tbh, she nearly killed him with just an illusion and he broke through an illusion. But damn.

Yeh, king Joker on KMC has the book.

Huh, that's kind of impressive. For both of them tbh, she nearly killed him with just an illusion and he broke through an illusion. But damn.

Plo Koon > Talzin confirmed. :p

Just kidding, though I would like to think it's true. Still, it's a nice feat of breaking the illusion and falls in line with his character.

I have H2H and H2H:TT. I don't have H2H:CW though. All of them are ridiculous in their answers though. Kit >> Yoda.

I'll pull a legend and take what I damn well please from it.

So Talzin can mind rape people, but let's say SOD retconned the rest :p

Either that or Plo Koon becomes a legit contender for #8 :eek: