Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

The REAL Most Powerful Force Users - Rebooted

Beniboybling

This one. ^ Beni, if you give false information again I will email the head Dev to make sure you either apply to the rules or get banned, I hate people saying false information to persuade readers who are uneducated on lore. Sorry.

"He stopped once to conjure a Force wave that all but atomized the bodies of six Maladians. "

--Star Wars: Darth Plagueis

Scores? No, six Maladians. Atomised? No, the text specifically states he didn't atomize them, saying "all BUT."

Yeh! Only Talzin can atomise things! :jawa_evil:

:p

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beniboybling

• cs_zoltan

• Aurbere

• tunewalker

Laughing mad hard atm, mother.

I live to serve.

Hey guys, theory. Since force users like Vader have had magnetic limbs, surely the best way to take them out is to literally force push the limb? Or pull? Or grip? I theorise that force users create the same instinctive barrier around cybernetics as they do around flesh.

Which makes Talzin's atomising Koon's mask mad impressive.

Don't worry Aurbere I'll inform you if you says anything noteworthy, so far he hasn't. :rolleyes:

You speak when I tell you to speak. Otherwise, don't speak on my behalf. I already proved you wrong in the other page, you should go check it out and scan it to see if there is anything you can go and tell your mod buddies. :rolleyes:

I live to serve.

Hey guys, theory. Since force users like Vader have had magnetic limbs, surely the best way to take them out is to literally force push the limb? Or pull? Or grip? I theorise that force users create the same instinctive barrier around cybernetics as they do around flesh.

Yes I would assume so, else they'd be super vulnerable.

I live to serve.

Assuming she did at all... there is more then 1 way to take that statement especially when you look at the side bars. One of her powers was Illusions and Fear inducing. Considering it was "Making his greatest fear real" it could just as easily be an illusion. Which is why we would need the Page 64 outline of the fight.

*Sigh*

Quoted because he asked me to tell you to take him off ignore. He mad yo.

I don't report people, so I followed the rules set forth in this thread and ignored him. I gave him over half a dozen warnings to stop his incessant trolling and harassment, so I simply did my civic duty and put him on ignore.

*shrug* He can be mad all he wants, but that's what happens.

Ant, you forefeighted your voice when Aurbere put you on ignore, that's what the function is for.

Don't pretend we can't all do the same, if you act like a child we'll treat you like one and put you in the corner.

I would actually really appreciate if you put me on ignore. :up: You should do it sometime. My mod notices get lame.

Edited by MarcheseAMM

Don't worry Aurbere I'll inform you if you says anything noteworthy, so far he hasn't. :rolleyes:

I'm tempted to say don't. This experience has been far more stressful than it should be.

Fortunately, ignoring him has drastically decreased my Crime Coefficient.

Assuming she did at all... there is more then 1 way to take that statement especially when you look at the side bars. One of her powers was Illusions and Fear inducing. Considering it was "Making his greatest fear real" it could just as easily be an illusion. Which is why we would need the Page 64 outline of the fight.

Either one is stupidly impressive.

I live to serve.

I would assume that to be the case, otherwise Ventress or Savage would have just Force gripped it off.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.