Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

The REAL Most Powerful Force Users - Rebooted

Beniboybling

OK so to avoid unnecessary comparison that may end up being repeated in the future, I suggest we start by gauging who is superior in each category, and then if that proves insufficient gauge who is next, and so on.

I guess so far:

Control: Plagueis

Sense: Cadeus

I would put Vitiate at the top for Alter tho.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beniboybling

• cs_zoltan

• Aurbere

• tunewalker

Fair enough, Alter anyone?

I'm guessing that'll be the most contested.

I would say Vitiate.

Obi-Wan, Anakin and Windu combined couldn't dominate Cad Bane and yet Vitiate can do it to powerful jedi masters and actual legends like Revan, Malak, HoT without a sweat.

I would say Vitiate.

Obi-Wan, Anakin and Windu combined couldn't dominate Cad Bane and yet Vitiate can do it to powerful jedi masters and actual legends like Revan, Malak, HoT without a sweat.

That is just one ability. In everything else, he is severely lacking in comparison to Darth Plagueis.

Well just to throw in my thoughts regarding Sense, I definitely would go with Caedus. The Sith Emperor's skills are non-existent, Darth Plagueis are mpressive but nothing unprecedented or exceptional and most of Mother Talzin's feats have been replicated by lesser Nightsisters, aside from her foreseeing techniques, which while very impressive, Caedus' abilities in foresight remain equally impressive, if not more so (and no more the product of esoteric ability).

Just noting Selenial, that Talzin's mental domination of Dooku does is Alter not Sense, so I'll be saving that for later.

Well just to throw in my thoughts regarding Sense, I definitely would go with Caedus. The Sith Emperor's skills are non-existent, Darth Plagueis are mpressive but nothing unprecedented or exceptional and most of Mother Talzin's feats have been replicated by lesser Nightsisters, aside from her foreseeing techniques, which while very impressive, Caedus' abilities in foresight remain equally impressive, if not more so (and no more the product of esoteric ability).

Just noting Selenial, that Talzin's mental domination of Dooku does is Alter not Sense, so I'll be saving that for later.

Agreed.

That is just one ability. In everything else, he is severely lacking in comparison to Darth Plagueis.
I suggest you provide a breakdown to support your claims.

P.S. I added Plagueis Naboo feat, and the fact he created a dark side nexus on Aborah.

Edited by Beniboybling

On second thought, I'll hold off on the Plagueis vs. Vitiate argument. Even though I could argue Plagueis' superiority in Alter, I'm not sure he actually is more powerful in that field.

I could argue in an overall sense, but I'm not too sure about Alter right now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.