Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

The REAL Most Powerful Force Users - Rebooted

Beniboybling

Yah we're not looking for rankings here, just #4.

Thats not what I meant though.

I'm saying rank them in their aspects, because even if Caedus doesn't win a single one, coming 2nd in every category while the others get 1/3/4 puts him at the top in my book, and so on.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beniboybling

• cs_zoltan

• Aurbere

• tunewalker

I thought he was talking about overall.

But if we declare Plagueis the winner of control, Vitiate sense and Talzin alter, how do we differentiate? But if Talzin was 4th in the other two categories and Plagueis was 2nd, then obviously he'd be higher.

Side note: The "Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Head-to-Head" book notes that Talzin would basically make Plo Koon fall to the floor in insanity with merely a thought, apparently giving him visions of his mask turning to shadows and him suffocating to death.

That, or she actually turns his mask to dust. It's kind of ambiguous.

:jawa_frown:

Thats not what I meant though.

I'm saying rank them in their aspects, because even if Caedus doesn't win a single one, coming 2nd in every category while the others get 1/3/4 puts him at the top in my book, and so on.

Ah yes you make a point there. Continue! Edited by Beniboybling

:jawa_evil:

If it makes you feel better it literally rates him 10/10 courage for trying :p

It actually does. Mostly, but it does.

Still sad face, though. :(

Edit: Can you post a scan or quote the description of that? Because that would actually be a pretty insane feat if she could do that.

Edited by Aurbere

Here you go! Top right corner for the feat.

OK, looks like she just destroys his mask.

Why would they even make that match-up? Seriously, why?

And 'Armored Talon Slap'? Really? That's the best special move they could come up with for him?

Anyway, it would have been a much better feat if she used an illusion on him.

OK, looks like she just destroys his mask.

Why would they even make that match-up? Seriously, why?

And 'Armored Talon Slap'? Really? That's the best special move they could come up with for him?

Anyway, it would have been a much better feat if she used an illusion on him.

Yeh those are pretty much my thoughts. It does say her special move was fear though, so if I ever get a copy of the book I'll check page 64 and see what they say :p

Yeh those are pretty much my thoughts. It does say her special move was fear though, so if I ever get a copy of the book I'll check page 64 and see what they say :p

I'll be curious to see what the result is. Even though I hate the match-up, if she could use illusions on him that would be a really good feat.

I thought he was talking about overall.

But if we declare Plagueis the winner of control, Vitiate sense and Talzin alter, how do we differentiate? But if Talzin was 4th in the other two categories and Plagueis was 2nd, then obviously he'd be higher.

That's logical. In that case Plagueis > Talzin > Caedus > Vitiate

So, regarding Sense, I feel Caedus has the superior Sense feats. His ability to perceive the future and past with such clarity is far superior to the Farsight abilities of the others, and his usage of Battle Meld is far more impressive.

I would rank them as such: Caedus > Talzin > Plagueis > Vitiate in the field of Sense.

So, regarding Sense, I feel Caedus has the superior Sense feats. His ability to perceive the future and past with such clarity is far superior to the Farsight abilities of the others, and his usage of Battle Meld is far more impressive.

I would rank them as such: Caedus > Talzin > Plagueis > Vitiate in the field of Sense.

I think we need to note how pitifully bad Vitiate is.

Like, let's create an honorary 10th place

Huh, so according to the same book, Talzin imbued one of her witches with physical ability that allowed her to keep up with Obi-Wan Kenobi. She loses but still.

Impressive. I wouldn't say that's as impressive as what she did for Savage, but it's another example of that power.

Impressive. I wouldn't say that's as impressive as what she did for Savage, but it's another example of that power.

Indeed. Was just interesting that now we know her taking Savage's mind wasn't something she had to do to make him strong, and was a separate incident.

OK so to avoid unnecessary comparison that may end up being repeated in the future, I suggest we start by gauging who is superior in each category, and then if that proves insufficient gauge who is next, and so on.

Fair enough, Alter anyone?

I'm guessing that'll be the most contested.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.