The REAL Most Powerful Force Users - Rebooted

Beniboybling

No one believes Caedus is a candidate for 4 either. Only one believes Plageuis is.

If you're so intent on reducing it to 3 (Though I don't think anyone understands why you are, what's the difference?) then put Vitiate in and be done with it.

The 3 that actually need a comparison are Caedus, Plagueis and Talzin, simple as that.

I dont agree with that eirhter honestly... I am NOT sure Vitiate belongs on number 4, I want to see the comparison.

HONESTLY I think we should amend it to be 4 candidates instead of 3. 3 is to small in my opinion.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beniboybling

• cs_zoltan

• Aurbere

• tunewalker

No one believes Caedus is a candidate for 4 either. Only one believes Plageuis is.

If you're so intent on reducing it to 3 (Though I don't think anyone understands why you are, what's the difference?) then put Vitiate in and be done with it.

The 3 that actually need a comparison are Caedus, Plagueis and Talzin, simple as that.

Well, I think we can expand it to 4 in this case. If anything else, it would be easier for us since we already have Caedus and Vitiate info written. We just need Talzin and Plagueis info presented.

Well, I think we can expand it to 4 in this case. If anything else, it would be easier for us since we already have Caedus and Vitiate info written. We just need Talzin and Plagueis info presented.

I need to put something in the oven and run to the shop, but after that I'm ready when you are :p

Not me. I only got reported for the "Fellow member and friend @Beniboybling believed them to be equals. What are you thoughts? No trolling/hate please." Beni, pretty lame you reported me and can't handle the situation like a man. Edited by MarcheseAMM