• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beniboybling

• cs_zoltan

• Aurbere

• tunewalker

Mother, second that **** and I'll say Meetra > Mortis in the Battlebar.

Seconded.

Because I think he's better than Caedus, not because I take bribes. However, you do have to post that in the battle bar, just replace Mortis with Malak.

And tell no one why... I want the phrase "Mother finally convinced me, Surik > Malak on all fronts"

Edited by Selenial

Seconded.

Because I think he's better than Caedus, not because I take bribes. However, you do have to post that in the battle bar, just replace Mortis with Malak.

And tell no one why... I want the phrase "Mother finally convinced me, Surik > Malak on all fronts"

The kind member in the previous post already seconded it, sorry. ^^

Edited by MarcheseAMM

Beni stahp.

We're not taking Talzin off this list no matter what you do :p

Well 4 is pushing it, 5 is too much, I suggest we attempt to whittle down the candidates, but really Revan will never make #4 so the answer's obvious. It's important we get people to focus, having too many candidates could jeopardise that.

Really I think we should stick with three, but Caedus vs Talzin seems an issue.

My thoughts: remove Talzin. Reasoning, nobody believes her a valid candidate for #4. I understand Selenial's concerns but her reasoning that Talzin > Caedus should be applicable to Plagueis and the Sith Emperor as well. If the reasoning is sound he won't make #4, if it is not and he does then his superiority over Talzin is confirmed. Savvy?

My thoughts: remove Talzin. Reasoning, nobody believes her a valid candidate for #4. I understand Selenial's concerns but her reasoning that Talzin > Caedus should be applicable to Plagueis and the Sith Emperor as well. If the reasoning is sound he won't make #4, if it is not and he does then his superiority over Talzin is confirmed. Savvy?

I do, I want to see all 4. I want to be sure. 4 isnt going to hurt any one any more then 3 would.

Well, I'm not sure she would make #4, but the comparison can be made. She's certainly not out of her league here.

No one believes Caedus is a candidate for 4 either. Only one believes Plageuis is.

If you're so intent on reducing it to 3 (Though I don't think anyone understands why you are, what's the difference?) then put Vitiate in and be done with it.

The 3 that actually need a comparison are Caedus, Plagueis and Talzin, simple as that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.