The REAL Most Powerful Force Users - Rebooted

Beniboybling

Candidates for 4

Vitiate

Caedus

Plageus

Mother Talzin

Cade Skywalker (most powerful Jedi of his age)

Windu (as far as I know, second most powerful Jedi of his age.... After Yoda... who is already on the list, He did well against Sidious, similar to Talzin, while it may be circumstatial I feel we need to AT LEAST give it a look see and a comparison, examine those circumstances.)

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beniboybling

• cs_zoltan

• Aurbere

• tunewalker

Candidates for 4

Vitiate

Caedus

Plageus

Mother Talzin

Cade Skywalker (most powerful Jedi of his age)

Windu (as far as I know, second most powerful Jedi of his age.... After Yoda... who is already on the list, He did well against Sidious, similar to Talzin, while it may be circumstatial I feel we need to AT LEAST give it a look see and a comparison, examine those circumstances.)

Revan > Cade Skywalker.

Source: The guy who made respect threads on both of them.

I think it warrants further discussion, I also believe Aurbere wanted to make a point about Plagueis > Vitiate.

Personally I have my doubts, so yes.

Well the issue I have is that it's hard to narrow down to 3. I don't believe Caedus is superior to Talzin, and if we have the debate without her and she ends up higher than Caedus, the logic we started the list with is forfeit.

I believe we either do a four way comparison, or do Caedus/Plageuis/Talzin first, then include Vitiate.

Well the issue I have is that it's hard to narrow down to 3. I don't believe Caedus is superior to Talzin, and if we have the debate without her and she ends up higher than Caedus, the logic we started the list with is forfeit.

I believe we either do a four way comparison, or do Caedus/Plageuis/Talzin first, then include Vitiate.

We need to narrow it down to three, so we could discuss those three to find the superior two (or one) between them, and then stack them up to Vitiate.

And lets throw in Revan in that mix, supported by the one and only (I won't insult/troll during it, no worries).

Plagueis: Lord Aurbere vs Talzin: Queen Selenial vs Caedus: Peasant Lady vs Revan: Prince Ant.

I once made a rather *****y comment to Warren about the Queen of the Kaggath title, but omg I now want everyone to refer to me as "Your Grace."

If I ever Arbitrate a Kaggath again, I'm totally forcing anyone who wants a response to call me "Your Grace" "My Queen" "Your Highness" or something to that effect.

Revan > Talzin and Plagueis, girlski.

Dont limit it to three take all candidates... that way real comparisons can be made.

I once made a rather *****y comment to Warren about the Queen of the Kaggath title, but omg I now want everyone to refer to me as "Your Grace."

If I ever Arbitrate a Kaggath again, I'm totally forcing anyone who wants a response to call me "Your Grace" "My Queen" "Your Highness" or something to that effect.

But Your Grace! The one you ARE Arbitrating hasn't even ended yet... :eek::(

But Your Grace! The one you ARE Arbitrating hasn't even ended yet... :eek::(

Good, you're learning. :jawa_evil;

Oh and as an update, finished yesterday and 2 of you tied. Retreating back 30 pages to try find a point I missed, if not then Ill have to do the whole thing again. Or jump off a very high ledge. I've yet to decide which would be more painful.

Oh and as an update, finished yesterday and 2 of you tied. Retreating back 30 pages to try find a point I missed, if not then Ill have to do the whole thing again. Or jump off a very high ledge. I've yet to decide which would be more painful.

Would it be better if I countered those last two posts?

Noted... (sneaks off to the Kaggath thread...) :d_evil:

I, eh, forgot my blaster rifle over there... :d_wink:

Maybe I missed something but why can't we just put vitiate at 4? I don't think anyone disagrees with that? Then we can do Plagueis/Talzin/Caedus?

There is contention between Vitiate and Caedus.

And, just to be a stinker, I want to argue Plagueis over Vitiate. :p

OK so we have a majority support for Yoda as #3, the motion is passed.

Reasoning

The primary reason for Yoda's superiority is his mastery over Control, Yoda's mastery over Force Valor is profound and his speed and strength is shown to rival if not surpass that of Darth Sidious, this is something Caedus cannot compete with, and though fast himself has inferior showings in regards to dealing with groups of skilled duelists.

His ability to withstand injury is arguably unprecedented, but we mustn't forget Yoda's physical frailty, which puts him at a disadvantage in this department. And while Caedus' mastery over Force concealment is equally superior, it stems more from a knowledge and understanding that Yoda lacked. And while both possess impressive tutanimis feats, Yoda is the only one who succeeded overwhelming his opponent, while Caedus was only able to ward of Luke's attacks.

In regards to the Sith Emperor, while his mastery of essence transfer is impressive, much lesser Force Users such as Set Harth have shown mastery over this ability, indicating it is very much dependent on knowledge over power. And with a millenia to study, it is not surprise the Sith Emperor is so skilled, but not proof of superiority over Yoda.

Caedus may be superior to Yoda in regards to Sense, and they may all have equally impressive showings in regards to Alter, but Caedus' superiority in regards to Sense is very much a result of knowledge and understanding, being privy to that Yoda was not, and Yoda's demonstrations of Control more accurate in regards to power.

Edited by Beniboybling

There is contention between Vitiate and Caedus.

And, just to be a stinker, I want to argue Plagueis over Vitiate. :p

Can we make an exception then? I think it's best if the rules are used more as guidelines. I can think of no other time that this would be appropriate but I think a four way is needed. Even the council is torn on who the three would be and everyone seems to comfortable debating the four.

I think Talzin, Vitiate, Plagueis, and Caedus are necessary.

Edited by Rhyltran

Can we make an exception then? I think it's best if the rules are used more as guidelines. I can think of no other time that this would be appropriate but I think a four way is needed. Even the council is torn on who the three would be and everyone seems to comfortable debating the four.

I think Talzin, Vitiate, Plagueis, and Caedus are necessary.

OK, that seems fair.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.