The REAL Most Powerful Force Users - Rebooted

Beniboybling

Regardless of how much energy it required to move it, it's still a Star Destroyer. That's 1600 meters and millions of tons, far larger than what Yoda did to those landing craft. It is well within reason to believe Yoda, as the superior Force user, could manipulate those craft.

Also, Galen has obliterated hundreds of enemies at a time with utter ease, even after using a ton of Force energy on other tasks. Again, Yoda, as the superior Force user, should be able to do the same.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beniboybling

• cs_zoltan

• Aurbere

• tunewalker

Regardless of how much energy it required to move it, it's still a Star Destroyer. That's 1600 meters and millions of tons, far larger than what Yoda did to those landing craft. It is well within reason to believe Yoda, as the superior Force user, could manipulate those craft.

Also, Galen has obliterated hundreds of enemies at a time with utter ease, even after using a ton of Force energy on other tasks. Again, Yoda, as the superior Force user, should be able to do the same.

By that logic, Revan should too. You can't just say "logically" and then use it as a feat, lmfao.

By the way, Galen never obliterated ****, lol. The trailers are non-canon, broski.

I have the novel in front of me, chapter number?

Hundreds of slave droids converged on the apprentice, hoping to crush him under their combined weight before he could reach the nearest processor. He blew them away with a single push and slashed open the processor's casing.

Page 251, top of the page.

There is a *huge* difference from blowing away some fodder droids and obliterating hundreds of enemies, lol.

He blew away hundreds of enemies. You cannot deny this.

Edit: Oh, and he did it with no apparent effort after expending a great deal of energy in other matters.

Edited by Aurbere

Which army are we referring to?

The one where he had help with Mace, or the one where he TK'ed huge as CIS Star Destroyer type stuff?

I think you're missing the point here. Anything Marek can do Yoda can do better. So what if they were hundreds of droids? Yoda is capable of releasing a blast to push just as many droids or people that at least weight the same amount. It's no harder to release a force push to knock over a droid than it is a human being unless said human is a force user.

If Galen can do it? Yoda can do it.

I know what they mean, and it is definitely a failure at logic. I can similarly say that Revan can TK capital ships because TOR:Revan states he is more powerful in the Force then Darth Nihilus, and Nihilus has done it, so Revan can. :rolleyes: Edited by MarcheseAMM

You're still missing the point. Yoda has already accomplished similar feats to Galen in the Original Clone Wars. What I'm saying is that if Galen can do it then there is no reason to exclude the OCW feats.

On the other hand, you are using pure assumption.

That fact that in training duels, Tiin has stalemated Mace and TPM!Kenobi has beat Mace should be good enough.

No. The Star Destroyer was already coming down, Galen used ALL his energy to tilt it ever so slightly away.

1. I was actually referring to the notion that Revan was weakened, and sure they weren't likely going all out but the fact remains he outclassed them completely and would have been speed blitzed in a real engagement.

2. Manipulate:

To move, arrange, operate, or control

Again, Starkiller as I said, as manipulated capital ships.

Don't downplay the feat however, as Aurbere said a SDs weighs millions of tonnes and Marek redirected it to hit the cannon. However I was also referring to when the Starkiller Clone guided a Nebulon-B frigate, itself weighing millions of tonnes, to hit the Kamineon facility while simultaneously protecting himself from the intense heat with a Force shield.

Do you realise how many gigatons of energy would have been expended doing this? Far far more than would have been required of Yoda, a much more powerful Force User. And that makes this feat more than feasible.

By that logic, Revan should too. You can't just say "logically" and then use it as a feat, lmfao.

By the way, Galen never obliterated ****, lol. The trailers are non-canon, broski.

No, because Revan didn't do it. This is not a theoretical argument, Yoda TKed a pair of landing craft and then some, it happened, and it doesn't defy logic as you suggested, you therefore lack a valid means of disputing it as inaccurate.

Also for the record, the Marek clone did in fact obliterate several Force sensitive clones of himself with a repulse.

3. As for Yoda's tutanimis superiority, concession accepted.

Edited by Beniboybling

Yoda's TK of the army is no different then, since they'd be the same size.

Thanks for the concession.

Good point, Marek's ability to TK hundreds of droids makes Yoda TKing hundreds of droidekas feasible.

If we are talking a few hundred, that's 22,500 tonnes i.e. more than 37 asteroids. Again Yoda is out of Revan's league.

1. I was actually referring to the notion that Revan was weakened, and sure they weren't likely going all out but the fact remains he outclassed them completely and would have been speed blitzed in a real engagement.

2. Manipulate:

To move, arrange, operate, or control

Again, Starkiller as I said, as manipulated capital ships.

Don't downplay the feat however, as Aurbere said a SDs weighs millions of tonnes and Marek redirected it to hit the cannon. However I was also referring to when the Starkiller Clone guided a Nebulon-B frigate, itself weighing millions of tonnes, to hit the Kamineon facility while simultaneously protecting himself from the intense heat with a Force shield.

Do you realise how many gigatons of energy would have been expended doing this? Far far more than would have been required of Yoda, a much more powerful Force User. And that makes this feat more than feasible.No, because Revan didn't do it. This is not a theoretical argument, Yoda TKed a pair of landing craft and then some, it happened, and it doesn't defy logic as you suggested, you therefore lack a valid means of disputing it as inaccurate.

Also for the record, the Marek clone did in fact obliterate several Force sensitive clones of himself with a repulse.

3. As for Yoda's tutanimis superiority, concession accepted.

1 and 2. Like I said yesterday, I won't be able to get into a debate today, but I should be able to respond Thursday.

3. I conceded to jack, lol. Here's my argument: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/revans-raw-power-comparison/97193/. By the way, Yoda failed to Tutaminis Sidious's lightning, they both overloaded at the end according to Junior novel.

BTW. You, Aurbere, and Selenial's logic here is *really* awful. I expected this from you two, but not from Selenial. :(

Edited by MarcheseAMM

Good point, Marek's ability to TK hundreds of droids makes Yoda TKing hundreds of droidekas feasible.

If we are talking a few hundred, that's 22,500 tonnes i.e. more than 37 asteroids. Again Yoda is out of Revan's league.

Also hundreds of miniature droids is more difficult from a manipulation standpoint given the sheer number of how many you're lifting.

1 and 2. Like I said yesterday, I won't be able to get into a debate today, but I should be able to respond Thursday.

3. I conceded to jack, lol. Here's my argument: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/revans-raw-power-comparison/97193/. By the way, Yoda failed to Tutaminis Sidious's lightning, they both overloaded at the end according to Junior novel.

BTW. You, Aurbere, and Selenial's logic here is *really* awful. I expected this from you two, but not from Selenial. :(

Yoda deflected Sidious' lightning twice, three times if you count TCW.