The REAL Most Powerful Force Users - Rebooted

Beniboybling

Essentially what Sel said on all accounts.

EDIT: Sil I would think if Marek was completely caught off-guard he would have been killed, I would think that I'm order to prevent that a Force user would gave to train their bodies to defend themselves instinct, without thinking.

Plus there's a precedent set, when he defended against Shaak Ti's blade with a desperate telekinetic shield...

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beniboybling

• cs_zoltan

• Aurbere

• tunewalker

Am I wrong though? Me and Aurbere have been asking to compare them fairly in Control for days now, and all you and Sel do is Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, and Drak Transfer.

Why are you so afraid to compare them in the basic application of Control?

Edited by cs_zoltan

Am I wrong though? Me and Aurbere have been asking to compare them fairly in Control for days now, and all you and Sel do is Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, Drak Transfer, and Drak Transfer.

Psst, it's spelled "Dark".

And we've already established its 100% impossible to objectively compare them in strength and speed given the medium they're depicted in. And every time Krayt's given an appearance in a novel or other descriptive source you do everything in your power to try and get the feat "disqualified". I mean you can keep saying "just put krayt at 8" every time I trounce you in a debate, but it's getting a little old. Fact of the matter is, nothing you've said even remotely changes our debating standpoint. That's not us being stubborn, it's you trying to make an argument that has absolutely no base :jawa_redface:

And this is just so desperate:

EDIT: Sil I would think if Marek was completely caught off-guard he would have been killed, I would think that I'm order to prevent that a Force user would gave to train their bodies to defend themselves instinct, without thinking.

If Starkiller survives something miraculous, it's because he defended himself, but if Krayt does it, then he is da sh*t.

Not to mention you completely ignore the fact that the text explicitly states that a pre-rebuilt Galen would've died fair and square.

And we've already established its 100% impossible to objectively compare them in strength and speed given the medium they're depicted in. And every time Krayt's given an appearance in a novel or other descriptive source you do everything in your power to try and get the feat "disqualified". I mean you can keep saying "just put krayt at 8" every time I trounce you in a debate, but it's getting a little old. Fact of the matter is, nothing you've said even remotely changes our debating standpoint. That's not us being stubborn, it's you trying to make an argument that has absolutely no base :jawa_redface:

I could just as easly say the same for you...

Maybe if you'd get of that high hore we could actually have a devate beyond "Krayt is 8 because I say so".

Edited by cs_zoltan

I could just as easly say the same for you...

Maybe if you'd get of that high hore we could actually have a devate beyond "Krayt is 8 because I say so".

Except you're the only one resorting to petty attacks. I'm saying Krayt's 8, duh. I'm also giving reasons, ones that you've done absolutely nothing to refute. You continuously use the "you're just biased" card when you don't know how to reply to a *********** argument.

Concessions, you should use them.

Edited by Selenial

So you propose we castrate the character on no basis and compare, what? His pre-prime speed and strength feats? How exactly is that supposed to result in and fair and accurate conclusions?

Fact is you've failed to provide a credible reason for dismissing Dark Transfer, so why should we?

And if you propose we explore alternative means of comparison, by all means start something.

And this is just so desperate:

If Starkiller survives something miraculous, it's because he defended himself, but if Krayt does it, then he is da sh*t.

Not to mention you completely ignore the fact that the text explicitly states that a pre-rebuilt Galen would've died fair and square.

I would think that Krayt's survival is attributable to him defending himself as well. :confused: Not sure what're you're getting at besides that, or how it changes that impalement is harder to defend against than blunt trauma.
Except you're the only one resorting to petty attacks. I'm saying Krayt's 8, duh. I'm also giving reasons, ones that you've done absolutely nothing to refute. You continuously use the "you're just biased" card when you don't know how to reply to a *********** argument.

Concessions, you should use them.

There is also always the option to agree to disagree. Edited by Beniboybling

So you propose we castrate the character on no basis and compare, what? His pre-prime speed and strength feats? How exactly is that supposed to result in and fair and accurate conclusions?

Didn't stop us from measuring pre-prime Vader...

Fact is you've failed to provide a credible reason for dismissing Dark Transfer, so why should we?

How about all the time you dismissed every SK and Vader endurance feat?

Starkiller were as close to dying on Corellia as possible and came back solely becuase of his own powers. Vader literally died, and he revived himself through power. Krayt could revive himself from anything WITH A TOOL SPECIFICALLY MADE FOR THAT REASON.

I would think that Krayt's survival is attributable to him defending himself as well. :confused: Not sure what're you're getting at besides that, or how it changes that impalement is harder to defend against than blunt trauma.

And I'm not sure why you think it's more impressive to get stabbed in the shoulder than being smashed in the chest. Last time I looked there were no vital organs in the shoulder :/

Edited by cs_zoltan

To make perfectly clear my stance: I'm not opposed to Krayt > Starkiller/Vader in Control. Heck I'm not opposed to Krayt as #8 altogether, or even 7 or 6. What I'm opposed to is putting Krayt above Starkiller/Vader solely based on DT, ET, and an ambiguous Abeloth feat. I'm sure the guy has other feats, or if nothing else powerscaling...

I could even accept DT/ET being used for a tie breaker. But if it's such a big deal, and "heroic" abilites are all what the most powerful force users are about, then where's Yoda's "heroic" ability?

Edited by cs_zoltan

Just put Krayt at 8 already, it's not like you care what others have to say.

This statement has some truth to it. I brought up Darth Bane and then the only responses were the fact that some user said he moved Dxun (which is untrue) and that was it....

So yeah, Darth Bane. He should be up there in my opinion, as plenty of his feats, skills, and his intelligence shows he's at least one of the most powerful Sith Lords the galaxy had ever known (not THE most powerful, one of the most powerful)

This statement has some truth to it. I brought up Darth Bane and then the only responses were the fact that some user said he moved Dxun (which is untrue) and that was it....

So yeah, Darth Bane. He should be up there in my opinion, as plenty of his feats, skills, and his intelligence shows he's at least one of the most powerful Sith Lords the galaxy had ever known (not THE most powerful, one of the most powerful)

No, it's because Bane was discussed on these forums numerous times. Bane is not on the level of Krayt, Vader, Starkiller, Revan, or Exar Kun (which haven't been placed yet.)

To make perfectly clear my stance: I'm not opposed to Krayt > Starkiller/Vader in Control. Heck I'm not opposed to Krayt as #8 altogether, or even 7 or 6. What I'm opposed to is putting Krayt above Starkiller/Vader solely based on DT, ET, and an ambiguous Abeloth feat. I'm sure the guy has other feats, or if nothing else powerscaling...

I could even accept DT/ET being used for a tie breaker. But if it's such a big deal, and "heroic" abilites are all what the most powerful force users are about, then where's Yoda's "heroic" ability?

Well I think said subjects at hand have been thoroughly exhausted, any further discussion on those matters will only lead to frustration and circular arguments. So I'll look to considering Krayt's other Control feats on the morro.

As for Yoda's lack of "heroic" feats I did cover that here. But I get you're general point.

Edited by Beniboybling

Well I think said subjects at hand have been thoroughly exhausted, any further discussion on those matters will only lead to frustration and circular arguments. So I'll look to considering Krayt's other Control feats on the morro.

s for Yoda's lack of "heroic" feats I did cover that here. But I get you're general point.

How do you keep your cool all the time? :)

Which brings me to:

@Sel can't we like make a truce or something and drop the attitude? We are talking about fictional characters after all. I know I'm not exempt of this, but we can stop, right? We are suppose to be friends after all...

Edited by cs_zoltan

No, it's because Bane was discussed on these forums numerous times. Bane is not on the level of Krayt, Vader, Starkiller, Revan, or Exar Kun (which haven't been placed yet.)

I suppose I can understand Krayt, Vader, and Revan, but really? The hyper-intelligent Sith'ari is below Exar Kun and Starkiller? Really?

I suppose I can understand Krayt, Vader, and Revan, but really? The hyper-intelligent Sith'ari is below Exar Kun and Starkiller? Really?

We may not like it, but Starkiller was on Vader's level.

Exar Kun, he really was quite strong, and often thought to be slightly below Vader. At least, from what I have seen.

Starkiller is virtually Vader's equal. He's defeated him once and fought him to a draw another time. Exar Kun was so powerful that he wasn't even straight up defeated during his era. There was nobody in his era that could really stop him. Not in a straight up fight at least.

Edited by Rhyltran

Starkiller is virtually Vader's equal. He's defeated him once and fought him to a draw another time. Exar Kun was so powerful that he wasn't even straight up defeated during his era. There was nobody in his era that could really stop him. Not in a straight up fight at least.

In terms of dueling skills he was apparently equal to Ulic-Qel Droma (though I fully believe if it went on, Exar Kun would have won) I don't really think that because Kun was undefeated at the time means he would overcome many from the other eras. Now don't misread what I'm saying, I'm not calling Exar Kun weak, I just feel as though Darth Bane's power, skill, and intellect should get him on this list.

I can name many of his feats, but I don't know if anyone really wants to read all of them.

In terms of dueling skills he was apparently equal to Ulic-Qel Droma (though I fully believe if it went on, Exar Kun would have won) I don't really think that because Kun was undefeated at the time means he would overcome many from the other eras. Now don't misread what I'm saying, I'm not calling Exar Kun weak, I just feel as though Darth Bane's power, skill, and intellect should get him on this list.

I can name many of his feats, but I don't know if anyone really wants to read all of them.

I can list Kun's feats too but the thing is for this list it's about power. Not exactly skill or intelligence. Just who is the "most powerful." in the most literal terms. In terms of raw power Exar Kun's best displays are better than Bane's displays. The same goes for Vader, Krayt, Revan, etc.

I can list Kun's feats too but the thing is for this list it's about power. Not exactly skill or intelligence. Just who is the "most powerful." in the most literal terms. In terms of raw power Exar Kun's best displays are better than Bane's displays. The same goes for Vader, Krayt, Revan, etc.

Ah. Well then I concede.

Ah. Well then I concede.

There was a plan to do another thread for the most skilled etc but.. this thread has been stuck on number eight for what feels like (it might very well be) a year now. Lol It's also why just because someone defeats said "Most powerful" characters they may not end up on the list because if they won via superior skill/tactics/strategy it's not the criteria that "we're" looking for. So this isn't a "Who's the best" thread. Or "Who can beat up who."

Edited by Rhyltran