The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Two ideas for Decorations

Just wondering. I want to get more of some decoration but the pack it came from was already removed, how can I get more once the ones on GTN get sold or their prices start to becoming an armed robbery to your wallet.

I've thinked of 2 options. Here's the first one:

Decoration Packs:

We could get a decorations pack that just includes 3 or 4 sets of random decorations from the stronghold sets.

Then one for the shadow pack's once it gets removed but in case we dont want to have many decoration packs at least one global pack that includes decorations from all packs being removed and that gets updated with the latest removed decorations once any pack gets removed.

Since we cant unlock decorations from collections it would be nice if we could have a pack that never gets embargoed where we can keep drawing decorations in case we are missing some or we want to get more to fill our strongholds.

Decoration Collections:

Just as the already known collections system works but instead of unlocking permanent infinite copies of the decorations you have unlocked you get to pay certain amount of cartel coins (price depending of the rarity or maybe the size of the decoration itself) in order to get one copy of that decoration.

This way we could keep getting decorations whenever we need more in order to fill our homes.