Looking for Ops raid partners

Kmsmothermon

• 2 months later...

In case you're interested, <Ex Inferno> is an 18+ global community currently hosting about 10 different games (WoW; WS; ArchA; SW:TOR; D3; +) and we're looking for more mature, friendly players to join us.

We're basically a community of people who love gaming and socializing at the same time, but not necessarily on the same game.

Once you get accepted into the community you can take part on any game we already have a guild organized on either NA or EU servers. We have website, TS3 (512 clients) and Vanilla Forums.

At the present moment we’re rebuilding our SW:TOR branch since launch of [soR] XPack but we already had a 5/5 Team on Ravagers, but due to sad circumstances some of our members went offline indefinitely and we are building the raiding team again. We already have experienced members (myself included) willing to coordinate a new raid and starting a learning team but we're also looking forward to strengthen our ranks in a general manner w/ raiders/social/casual players - all classes – so we can start organizing conquest and move forward with raiding content. Go to our application page at exinferno.com read everything and give it a try. On reason to join give as much info as possible talking about yourself, if our officers think you will do fine with our guidelines we'll invite you to join us on TS for an interview and after that it's just going online to get an invitation.

Ex Inferno: Rise Above The Flames.

Feel free to apply and join with any and as many characters you want, our focus is more on being part of the community and getting together to make everyone's gaming experience better, easier, and funnier. Check our website and I don't know how big your guild is, but we are always open to merges in case people want, so we have more people to play with and the other guild gets the perk of having our support and features, everybody wins.

Our site is exinferno.com and our application page has our cores values and here you have a walkthrough of an application process. It's pretty simple, but considering we focus a lot on the social part we really want to know more about people that apply instead of simply hearing "I want a pvp guild". Take your time, and just in case you apply remember to also tell which game are you applying for and how did you hear about the guild :)

Peace, man!

Edited by Trefilio

Hey! I am looking for 2 or 3 other bored end-gamers who a) have never run ops before because grouping is a b*tch, b) are bored out of their minds, or c) want gear/comms fast. My signature is my main, talk to me here or in-game, thanks!

I am option A and C here. I will join with you on them. I'll put you on contact lists. Hazye is my in game name.

I am option A and C here. I will join with you on them. I'll put you on contact lists. Hazye is my in game name.

Hey Griftyr, if you also want a guild to play with check out my previous reply on this topic, we're trying to get our community going again :)

I'm in the same situation. I could really use some people to run Ops and HMs with. I run a guild of close friends in real life but none of which are on often enough or have an interest in end-game content. Please feel free to hit me up here Always looking to run! :jawa_redface:

• 3 weeks later...