[Bug] Potted Plant: Yavin Jungle Fan

Sindariel

In german client the "Potted Plant: Yavin Jungle Fan" from Acolyte’s Shadow Pack and the "Planter: Yavin Jungle Fern" from credit vendor have the exact same name.

This means you cannot access or place the Potted Plant: Yavin Jungle Fan from the packs when you have unlocked both decorations. It's the same bug as with the Metropolitan Bench months ago.

Edited by Sindariel

• 3 months later...

For bugs like this, there is a small workaround. I got the same bug with three pets (Model SGS-41B Comet Breaker, SP-R0 Power Droid and Verdant Gizka) because there are two decorations with the same name, and in the desperation to place the pet, I found a way to get it to work:

First place all decorations you own from the first decoration until the window shows 0/..., then switch from "Display all" to "Display available" and now it shows the other decoration. Once you are done placing the other decoration, you can pick up the first decorations you no longer need.

It is quite a hassle to do it but better than waiting for a fix. Those pets have been bugged for months now even though I already reported it.

Edited by Jerba