Returning player

Amiteal

So I just came back after a 2 year hiatus almost 3 years come this November. I currently re-rolled as a Sith Warrior Juggernaut . I was part of the guild called The Sith who played on Prophecy of the Five. But they disbanded since the Guild leader had personal issues arise. After that I basically quit the game. My highest level toon I have is a level 40 Sith Sorcerer second highest was my level 30 Sith Sniper.

I am a basic casual player who loves to PVE I never really got into the PVP because back in the day I was told it was only for level 50s. Not sure if that was even true. But none the less I wouldn't mind giving PvP a chance, but I defiantly love the PVE side :)

So if anyone is recruiting please reply here or send me a in game mail message to Darklightt (empire side) and I will get back to you. :D

Little bit of info about me: :p

Timezone : Arizona which is MST (doesn't do daylight savings time)

Toon names : Darklightt, Amiteal, Prophette

Greeting Amiteal! <Black Widow Company> would love to have you! We are a well-established, multi-game online community that has been in existence since 2003 and are active in SWTOR as well as many other MMOs.

After you've had the chance to check out our friends at TAW, please also consider us as a place to hang your lightsaber.

There is no gear or experience requirement for joining BWC. We run in-house trainings in every facet of SWTOR that will allow each member to advance in skill and understanding as far as they are willing to push themselves.

To begin your journey, please visit our website: http://the-bwc.com/

Welcome back! You are welcome to apply to The Art of Warfare. We're a well-rounded guild that has a little something for everyone. Casual players are welcome and enjoy being a part of our robust, active community. Check out my signature for general information or email Fixitup@taw.net if you have specific questions.

Thank you I will check you guys out right now :)