BUG Report: Double Braids

Jesira

So do the new Dreadlocks! Just switched to them and Jori Daragon's chestpiece is causing them to MASSIVELY stretch and distort. FIX PLEASE! :mad:

Quality Assurance, Bioware...Quality Assurance. :rolleyes:

Edited by Saregon

I also believe it has something to do with hiding headgear, because as soon as I unchecked the box to show my headgear, my dreadlocks went to normal. This was with Malak's Jaw Casing equipped. Here's hoping they can nail down the cause and fix this, because I want to hide headgear with my current look. :mad: Edited by Saregon

Oh I see a Tait post in another bug thread here this morning! Please acknowledge and fix this! (or refund the cc I used to purchase the dreadlocks!)

+1

Since people are spending money to get these styles they really need to actually fix them, though because it'll become a constant issue as players join the game and buy bugged hairstyles...

Which one is the qui-gon haircut? LOL

Its the male "Elrond" receding long hair (personally i think its ugly so i dont blame the guys for not using it)

They gave Tharan Cedrax it in the Nightlife vendor... he looks like old school James Hetfield (Metallica frontman) and Lemmy (Motorhead frontman) had a baby

Edited by XiamaraSimi