Massassi Force-healer's MK-1 Motivator bugged

Chylla

The elite comms vendor on the Imperial fleet (I haven't checked the Pub side) sells a Massassi Force-healer's MK-1 Motivator with DECIDEDLY lower stats than the Force-Lord's.

Comparison:

Massassi Force-healer's Mk-1 motivator

194 endurance

124 willpower

48 critical

111 alacrity

Massassi Force-lord's Mk-1 System

276 endurance (+82 ! )

241 willpower (+117 ! )

96 power (+48 ! )

111 surge (No difference)

Clearly there was an issue in updating the gear for 3.0 or something. Good thing I compare stats before buying so I didn't buy the wrong one.

Edited by Chylla

What do you mean the 178's?

And no response yet. I have filed bugs ingame as well. Nothing as of yet.

Sky Ridge MK-X Force Healer's Implant (178-rated) is better than Deceiver's MK-2 Force Healer's Implant (198-rated)

Edited by DarthEccen

I am bumping this thread as well, I have noticed the chest piece, gloves, and offhand pieces are all gimped with over a hundred less willpower than greens at 60.

This is ridiculous, if this is a bug how has this not been fixed or commented on?

If this is intended...why?

Edited by Farcolder

I commented on this pub side regarding the stats for the 186 Yavin Force healer implant being TERRIBLE. Compared to the other implants for Lord and Duelist, it should not be a 186 piece. Black Hole gear is better. Compare the implants:

Yavin Force Lord Stats:

+253 Endurance

+222 Willpower

+86 Power

+102 Surge

Yavin Force Duelist Stats:

+223 Endurance

+189 Willpower

+102 Shield

+103 Defense

Yavin Force Healer Stats:

+178 Endurance

+114 Willpower

+43 Crit

+102 Alacrity

Who in their right mind would spend 100 basic comms on an implant like this? Something is wrong with these numbers. It could also be broken for elite and ultimate comms as well, but I have not looked at those. Please have a look. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
More than 2 months since SoR release and still no fix or even a SIMPLE aknowledgment from Bioware.

I guess healers are not an important role ?

I filed a third ticket about this, yesterday. Glad to see someone went and unburied this thread, as well. Hopefully it'll see some attention, soon.

And to piggyback off of your post, I'd also like to add an inquiry as to why, exactly, the companion gear got fixed before the player gear did?

Edit: Wanted to clarify that it's not just the Massassi (192-rated) healer's implants that are bugged. Its all of the level 60-required healing implants for Sorcerers that you can by with commendations that are bugged. Their secondary stats seem to be fine, but their endurance and willpower are dramatically lower than that of their DPS equivalents. The implants acquired via gear tokens that are dropped from operations do not appear to be bugged.

Edited by DarthEccen

I'm disappointed that a fix wasn't out for this a REALLY long time ago, but I'm glad to see it's getting touched in 3.1.1.

i heard aswell it's in new new patch (3.1.1) it's been delayed so i don't know how to expect XD. also it's 3 months you should have better implants..

i heard aswell it's in new new patch (3.1.1) it's been delayed so i don't know how to expect XD. also it's 3 months you should have better implants..

When you're constantly losing the roll on Ravagers to get your second new implant you tend to get pissed that Bioware ain't fixed this ****, yet. Plus, there's always the matter of rolling alts.

• 1 month later...

Masassi Force-Lord's MK-2 relay/ear, which dropped from HM 60's after 3.1.2a patch is still showing the following stats

170 end

124 Will

74 Crit

111 Surge

So the MK-1 Force-Lord's earpiece has 'good' stats but the MK-2 is broken.

Please Fix this.