Wrong German translation for Guardian DPS 4-piece setbonus

Jerba

I'd like to report a wrong German translation of the 4-piece Vindicator setbonus for Guardian DPS.

In English, the setbonus is called:

(2) Sundering Assault or Sundering Strike increases damage dealt by 2% for 15 seconds. Cannot occur more than once every 30 of seconds.

(4) Reduces the minimum range of Saber Throw by 10 meters.

(6) Activating Saber Throw will grant Vindicator's Critical Bonus making your next Impale and Furious Strike or Overhead Slash and Concentrated Slice critically hit. This effect cannot occur more than once every minute.

While in the German translation, the setbonus is called (translated into English by me):

(2) Sundering Assault or Sundering Strike increases damage dealt by 2% for 15 seconds. Cannot occur more than once every 30 of seconds.

(4) Increases the damage dealt by Force Scream or Blade Storm by 8%.

(6) Activating Saber Throw will grant Vindicator's Critical Bonus making your next Impale and Furious Strike or Overhead Slash and Concentrated Slice critically hit. This effect cannot occur more than once every minute.

It appears that the German translation is based on an older version of this setbonus. Please fix the German translation of the 4-piece Vindicator set bonus to ensure that German players don't buy the wrong setbonus and are not wondering why their class behaves differently than what is written in the tooltip.

First reported in this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=789711

Alse reported with an in-game ticket.

Edited by Jerba

same issue for french players, since 2.10 and Forged Alliances ... problems on relics values and other items, (a translation for a number, good job !)

bioware just copy/paste because no money for translation ... no support for french and german players

sorry for my bad english :p

Edited by -Fabien-