Returning old player

Doracahl

hey everyone, I played when the game launched (got my collector's edition box still on my dresser) and left like most. Decided to give it another try since they seem to have added a lot. Can Jugg do PvP and if so what are the disciplines like gameplay wise ? Which are best/most desirable for dps? Any help is appreciated and if anything big I should know about please let me know Edited by Doracahl

hey everyone, I played when the game launched (got my collector's edition box still on my dresser) and left like most. Decided to give it another try since they seem to have added a lot. Can Jugg do PvP and if so what are the disciplines like gameplay wise ? Which are best/most desirable for dps? Any help is appreciated and if anything big I should know about please let me know

Welcome back. I've been playing since launch myself and I took a couple months off before 3.0 came out. I'll tell you right now the Guardian/Juggernaut is, in my opinion, in a better place than the class has ever been. I've played all 3 classes and they all feel very different and very useful and the defense skill tree for Guardians is arguably the best pvp tank in the game. I currently bounce back and forth between doing Vengeance (Vigilance) and Immortal (Defense) and I do the tank skill tree in some modified pvp gear that gives me the tank set bonus but with DPS damage levels. I really like it. Definitely get back into it and start doing some PvP. I love it!