Now u finally killed Groupfinder

heizluefta

these are the posts that really dont hepl a tiny ****** bit

But was just a question of time until the first one appears...

except it is entirely true. BW needs to actually think of the consequences of their actions. they dont have months to play around and get it right. they are losing customers due to poor decision making on their part. not a good thing.

except it is entirely true. BW needs to actually think of the consequences of their actions. they dont have months to play around and get it right. they are losing customers due to poor decision making on their part. not a good thing.

/agreed and thx for that conclusion

BioWare introduced higher Ultimate Commendation rewards to revive group-finder not that many months ago. [Please correct me if I remember this wrong]

June 10th, 2014 is when the change was made, 55 HM FP went from elite to ultimate comms and it made a HUGE difference in the number of people in HM 55 FP.

You're right as to the reason as well, it was noted at the time.

A lot of people participated in the exploit and have no further interest in the Ops.

This has nothing to do with the exploit..I'll neither confirm nor deny that I partook in said exploit...however..

I enjoyed doing op's..16m sm pug ops is one of the best places to learn your rotations and see what kind of numbers you can do..it was a good place to get elite/ultimate comms for alts that I would later level up..

Tuesday nights used to be non stop "LFM/LFG 16m sm's"...the only people that were trying to start up a pug ops were people that didn't read the patch notes and had no clue the comms rewards changed.

R.I.P SWTOR 2015

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.