Bug: No daily reward for Flashpoints

ALL available FP's are selected.

Group finder says "Daily reward available" in green font.

Completing FP's is not awarding the daily reward.

I have tried logging out and back in as well as deselecting and reselecting all available FPs in group finder and still not getting daily bonus.

Edited by Canemuto
Update post

• 3 weeks later...
Happening to me too...didnt get the daily reward in few days now.

Check the description in the quest. The Weekly Tactical Flashpoints only lists Blood Hunt and Battle of Rishi for the Level 60 quest. Even though they added the Level 55 Tacticals back in to group finder they don't count.

Not sure if that is WAI, but based on the description of the Weekly, and what I have experienced as well (Level 55 Tacticals don't increment the quest but level 56-60 does) I wouldn't call it a bug.

Check the description in the quest. The Weekly Tactical Flashpoints only lists Blood Hunt and Battle of Rishi for the Level 60 quest. Even though they added the Level 55 Tacticals back in to group finder they don't count.

Not sure if that is WAI, but based on the description of the Weekly, and what I have experienced as well (Level 55 Tacticals don't increment the quest but level 56-60 does) I wouldn't call it a bug.

And on second look the quest is for Level 60 I'm looking at, but the description when you track it says Level 55. So not sure which was intended.

• 10 months later...