The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Assault on tython (60 hm)

Swizzamane

So, it has become apparent, that people like to cause wipes over and over on first boss of Assault on Tython . It's not even a hard fight. Its simple mechanics and a heal check. Yet, i get people who wipe EVERY SINGLE TIME on Party-wide Orbital Strike. Will tell people, drop it on your add in the corner, and run away, FAST! But, people like to stand in middle or off to the side. Pretty much anywhere the Party-wide Orbital Strike is NOT to go, and wipes whole party in matter of seconds.

All-in-all, i would like to see this Flashpoint either dropped completely, or revamped so players CANNOT be stupid and wipe parties multiple times.

To be honest, this first boss is not hard at all. Just get waaaaaaay toooooo maaaaaaaannnnny stupid people, who can't follow a simple mechanic. One of which, has got to be one of the easiest mechanics to pick up in this game.

I just got to run this in HM for this first time since the revamp and must say we died the first time around not from the orbital strike but from the mobs on the stairs which i requested we clear it never fails to wipe a group even on the tactical version but they insisted we just don't go near the stairs but the boss knocks back and guess what! stair agro........

But anyway, I did notice the orbital strikes drop fast and the healer kept getting hammered on because the DPS didn't realize the Orbital Strike helps so it is just a matter of timing.