Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Cancelation of accidentally bought digital version

Tyserie

Hi,

I bought from Origin accidentally two version of SWOTOR digital download version. There was lag when I clicked finish transaction, then the website showed me error. I tried to check if there is some email about I did buy, but emailbox was empty, so did it again after few minutes. But, when I checked my bank account, I saw that more then for one game was took out. I tried to check on Origin how to cancel one. OMG, I never saw such problem to cancel order like on Origin. No email for some support, no phone, nothing. Then I found out that I should ask some game advisor, so I tired. Only what I saw was, that for product Star Wars The Old Republic I should contact the http://www.swtor.com

So, what now?

PS: If someone has interest, I will sell that one copy for 45 pounds via pay pal. It cost me 49.99 pounds. Just send me email on tomas.tyser@seznam.cz or in game my char name is Thirteenth. When money will be on my paypal account, I will send you original email from Origin with the product key.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.