pve gear for pvp

Boostaca

sry, this question has maybe allready been up.

ok, why should i go for the much bader stat pvp gear with the expertise, instead of the better stat pve gear, where bolster fix expertise up to a descent level?

I have allways used pvp gear. but now im using pve gear, and i Think im doing much bettter now in pvp.

What's your spec? I'll try to keep an open mind but usually the hard percentages you lose will not make up for the stat gains you make, and it's just bad to roll with PvE gear.

I had a sin attack me in ranked with high PvE gear, and I didn't even need to pop any of the non-regular DCD's (i.e. only probe and roll) because it was like he was tickling me.

If this is the case, its because you are wearing gear below 172 rating, I think thats what ranked is now, and it benefits ftom bolster the most. But, you never get full 2018 expertise in pve gear no matter what, and if you pass whatever ranked rating is you actually end up hurting your bolster. Its because of this that its in your best interest to grind out pvp gear if you plan on pvping regularly, otherwise id say use whatever youve got now if you are more of a pve player.

for example, my pt was my pve toon pre 3.0 but I pvpd a little a few weeks before 3.0 and I just used 162 gear and did really well, just not as good as i could have in actual wz gear

Edited by SkyLordJaden

If this is the case, its because you are wearing gear below 172 rating, I think thats what ranked is now, and it benefits ftom bolster the most. But, you never get full 2018 expertise in pve gear no matter what, and if you pass whatever ranked rating is you actually end up hurting your bolster. Its because of this that its in your best interest to grind out pvp gear if you plan on pvping regularly, otherwise id say use whatever youve got now if you are more of a pve player.