Several problems while fighting

MidnightTrooper

Just wondering if anyone else has these problems.

Lag while using abilities is one I know others have because there is a thread about just that, but I also have other problems, that just being one of them.

Often while fighting, I will use an ability & my character begins the move, but then quits. No damage to enemies, & I can try the same ability again, only often I have to try three to five times before it finally does the move. The ability is showing ready when I try. Master strike will often only perform half the move & I cant use it again until it cools down. I know some enemies can stun me to stop the move, but often this is not from being stunned or hit with something.

I also have a problem of leaping into battle only to find I can not use my keyboard for the fight. I have to use my mouse cursor to hit an ability. When I push any of the corresponding button for any of my abilities, they all go dark & quickly come back, but I can not use the keyboard until after the fight is over.

My last problem is occasionally being ganged up on by the enemy. I attack a group of three or four enemies with the other enemies being in their places & should not be able to join in, but sometimes they come in anyway & I find myself fighting eight to ten enemies. On a few occasions, I killed six to eight enemies & there were still six to eight coming at me from way far away.

I often end up quitting the game because of these problems, but my love of this game keeps me coming back.

Does anyone else have these problems?

Just wondering if anyone else has these problems.

Lag while using abilities is one I know others have because there is a thread about just that, but I also have other problems, that just being one of them.

Often while fighting, I will use an ability & my character begins the move, but then quits. No damage to enemies, & I can try the same ability again, only often I have to try three to five times before it finally does the move. The ability is showing ready when I try. Master strike will often only perform half the move & I cant use it again until it cools down. I know some enemies can stun me to stop the move, but often this is not from being stunned or hit with something.

I also have a problem of leaping into battle only to find I can not use my keyboard for the fight. I have to use my mouse cursor to hit an ability. When I push any of the corresponding button for any of my abilities, they all go dark & quickly come back, but I can not use the keyboard until after the fight is over.

My last problem is occasionally being ganged up on by the enemy. I attack a group of three or four enemies with the other enemies being in their places & should not be able to join in, but sometimes they come in anyway & I find myself fighting eight to ten enemies. On a few occasions, I killed six to eight enemies & there were still six to eight coming at me from way far away.

I often end up quitting the game because of these problems, but my love of this game keeps me coming back.

Does anyone else have these problems?

Most of this does sound like plain, old lag, but the last bit you mentioned about the ******** could also be due to any of those probe-looking enemies who have a skill known as "alarm" or "rally the troops" which will cause every enemy within the vicinity to immediately join the fray. I usually kill them first or interrupt their long cast to prevent such.

Also, is your keyboard wireless? If yes, does it work normally otherwise? What is your normal MS and how far away from the server are you?

Not sure what MS is, but my keyboard is wireless, but that is not the problem anyway. I know it registers that I pushed the button from the abilities going dark when I do. It just doesn't preform the command. My keyboard is two feet from my computer which I have a hardline connection to cable internet.

As far as being ganged up on, it happens in places that I have been many times with other characters & did not have that problem, or even the same character after they kill me, I go back to the same place, & it is normal with no alarm raisers.