Group Ranked? Or nah?

Ononogbu

How many weeks are we into preseason and there has hardly been any group ranked...

The guilds that I know for sure have teams and will queue:

Death Smile

Lethal Injection

Solo ranked is all well and good, but the real competition lies in Granked where it's your squad vs. another.

If you and your guild is interested compile a team FIRST, hmu on this thread or in game, we'll pick a time/date and get this poppin off.

How many weeks are we into preseason and there has hardly been any group ranked...

The guilds that I know for sure have teams and will queue:

Death Smile

Lethal Injection

Solo ranked is all well and good, but the real competition lies in Granked where it's your squad vs. another.

If you and your guild is interested compile a team FIRST, hmu on this thread or in game, we'll pick a time/date and get this poppin off.

Wait, SWTOR has ranked pvp??!?!?

What's top-end group PvP like in this game?

Last time I experienced group PvP in a tippytop PvP guild was in STO, and it was basically everyone on the same class in the same ship in the same species for the absolute best stats, and then the whole group coordinates a ridiculously OP debuff/buff wipe combo that leaves each target completely defenseless, then wipes that target in under 10 seconds, cloaks up, waits, repeats.

Was honestly extremely dull and restrictive. STO was/is a horribly designed game, though, with zero balance and an awful community. So what's it like here?

I'm thinking of transferring here and I have been doing team ranked since season 1. I've mainly been tanking on my pt for this preseason but I'm working on gearing out my assassin. Not sure how many guilds you guys have here doing team but if any of them are looking for a tank/dps I'd love to come and try out. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.