Is this (GSF) the only mode you play swtor for?

SammyGStatus

... Now I begin to understand where the argument of "playing several hundred matches makes you a good GSF player" comes from ...

In the beginning, I was doing LOTS of GSF - at the time when everything was new. I was even on the PTS because of it.

Then, later, when it became more widely known, my interest waned. I'm interested in everything new rather than in everything well-known ...

No, but it's a big part. It kind of depends on my mood, but I play ground PVP and like PVE content overall for flashpoints, etc. Conquest has actually been great for me, as it encourages me to keep playing all that stuff. I'd probably raid more, but it's too much of a time commitment, something I wish SWTOR would get more modern with.

Hardcore yadda-yadda. Massive groups needed for generally over 90 minutes in a row is just tough for a lot of people. I've played games with large group content that could be done in 45-60 minutes, and a lot of people loved it.

I'm pretty far afield. But PVP scratches my SWTOR itch a lot because it doesn't require a massive block of time whenever I want to do it.