The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Versus Thread (RP)

I started this little game over on the STO forums so I decided I'd start it here as well.

The premise of the game is simple. You must survive on a planet for as long as you can while making your way to a spaceport. In this game, you will meet new species, form alliences, and beat the odds.

Rules and gameplay: each player will start out by picking any species (or droid) from the star wars universe and four pieces of equipment to take on the journey (ex: medpack, blaster, etc). Once all the players have chosen their characters, we will begin.

In the beginning of the game, one person will volunteer to be the narrator, which is the person who makes up different scenarios. The players will attempt to survive each scenario and every time they do, they will get to move 10 kilometers. You must travel a total distance of 120 kilometers to get to the spaceport.

Ex: narrator: It was a cold night and when you wake up, you see nothing but fog. You then hear a howl and see a giant Wolf-like creature charge out of the fog at you. What do you do?

Player: I take out my blaster and shoot it.

Please note that players can kill each other or form alliences should they meet.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me:cool:.

You may start picking your character and a narrator.