Updated Daily List

martinglom

Hi all im starting now to do dailies in order to get credits to craft mods and armour for my other characters and buy them nice gifts :D like guns and stuff /me feels like Santa clause :D

Anyhow is there a daily mission list or a rotation people use daily like hit one planet then after that another etc etc which are the best planets to do daily ? and is there any daily missions that award credits and comms too

Thanks in advance for any info

blackhole,ilum,normal lvl 50 belsavis dailys,section x,makeb,cz-198,oricon all drop basic coms of various amounts and creds..i usually just do blackhole,ilum and cz-198 as they are quick to do..oricon aint to bad either plus there is a weekly which gives basic and a small amout of elite coms..also there are dailys/weeklys on yavin but i dont do them much as i suffer with ability delay there and its too annoying for me :)

Black hole weekly is the best credits per time, because it can be completed so fast. Around 100k credits for maybe 15 minutes of work. I think my record on a stealth class (to skip mobs in the heroic) is 11 minutes. Doing only the dailies without the weekly reduces the sum somewhat.

Czerka dailies are another good source of quick credits, around 40k in 10 minutes.

Oricon gives good credits but takes a bit longer. I think it's 150k credits, perhaps even close to 200k, and takes 30-40 minutes. Again, this includes the weekly, so if you run it multiple times per week you'll get somewhat less.

Section X and Yavin 4 are probably good as well, but I don't have numbers for them.

Makeb is by far the longest available weekly, easily taking over an hour to complete. Dailies are fairly fast individually, but they're spread out all over the place so completing all of them takes a while as well. I don't have numbers for these either.

Ilum and Belsavis contain way too much running around and don't have weeklies, so I don't think they are worth it.

If you can get into a TfB SM run, it gives 200-250k credits and can be completed in under an hour.

All these numbers include loot in addition to mission rewards.

Edited by DataBeaver

[quote=DataBeaver;7929524

Ilum and Belsavis contain way too much running around and don't have weeklies, so I don't think they are worth it.

Ilum rep side is pretty quick,takes me 15mins or so including the heroic..belsavis does include a bit of leg work but there are a good amount of creds available there...prob 200k+ inc loot sales

Thanks for the replies guys and a big thanks to DataBeaver for pointing out those stats in the posts yeah as of now ive been doing black hole daily/weekly,done makeb weekly yesterday took along time but got some serious creds,i think today ill do cz,makeb daily,then black hole daily section x and then yavin 4 thanks for the replies guys appreciate it