Major inconsistency in cutscene for Demon's Blood [SPOILER!!!!}

LeJarC

When you get the mission Demon's Blood as warrior and explored the cave, upon completion of "Approaching the Sand Demon" phase there follows a cutscene which is very inconsistent.

The part of the cutscene before it switches to the first conversation bit between you and your companion (Vette in my case), you get to see an up close of the Sand Demon's head swaying from right to left and back. In this scene, the Sand Demon has clearly lost it's left eye (right one from viewer perspective) and there is some blood trickling down from an empty eye socket.

However after the conversation progresses and the view switches to the Sand Demon again, the monster miraculously regenerated a new eye....

Edited by LeJarC

I agree with you that this is a problem.

In Light of all of the issues with SoR right now, this issue seems a little minor.

I agree with you, that an inconsistency like this makes it difficult to focus on that portion of the story.

I agree with you that this is a problem.

In Light of all of the issues with SoR right now, this issue seems a little minor.

I agree with you, that an inconsistency like this makes it difficult to focus on that portion of the story.

Actually I don't even expect that to get fixed. Nevertheless, if an intern ever does have nothing to do for an hour or so, and they are looking for something to keep that intern busy, it might be a little exercise for them to let him/her fix the script so it uses either the first model or the second one throughout the whole cutscene.

Actually, after rewatching it, it might even just be that the eye isn't positioned correctly and the 'trickle' a clipping effect of that wrongly placed eye?

Edited by LeJarC