The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Imperial Soldier/Trooper Armor?

Hello everyone.

I'm surprised on how rare Imperial Soldier/Trooper Armor is. I'm am the leader of an Imperial Military guild, and because of this I looked for Armor that looked like an Imperial Trooper Outfit for my Guild Mates. So far, I found only 2 'True' Imperial Trooper Style Armors . All are very hard to get compared to there Pub Counterparts. Now I get that's a bit unfair, since there no 'Imperial Trooper' class, but is there anyway you can add a Cartel Version of the armor? I'm talking about the Armor you see the Imperial Guard NPCs wear. As I said before, the model for said armor is already in the game so it would not be that hard to put it in. At this time as well, it's almost Impossible to get the Imperial Trooper Armor from there vender since one is a pre order vendors and the other one is a rep vender from a cartel pack that can't be bought anymore. It just seems like a good armor set to add.

Edited by TrooperDavis

Both of those armor are great, but sadly very hard to get people wanting to grind Makeb Dailles for 3 weeks or so and try to get to 55 just to get the uniform. Also CE vender don't work for everyone. I'm just saying a easier way to get Imperial Style Trooper Armor would be nice.

Isn't there that wristband you can buy for a million credits to get acess to it?

There are 2 vendors up top.

The VIP Vendor, which anyone who has the wristband can access sells ONE item: A ridiculously overpriced speeder (made even more overpriced by the million credit wristband to even access it)

The CE Vendor, which is only accessible to those with the collectors edition sells 2 armor sets, a stronghold decoration, two pets, a couple companion customizations and a few dyes.

Edited by Andrellma

Both of those armor are great, but sadly very hard to get people wanting to grind Makeb Dailles for 3 weeks or so and try to get to 55 just to get the uniform. Also CE vender don't work for everyone. I'm just saying a easier way to get Imperial Style Trooper Armor would be nice.

You dont need to be 55 to access that vendor, just use one of your 55's to get the rep, then as soon as your alt has a ship, they can go there and buy the gear, same with oricon, you only have to have a ship, which can be as early as level 13-14.

Wait, they won't be willing to play the game to get the armor, but they would be willing to pay actual money to get it from the CM? Or are you saying they'd be willing to get credits some other way but not getting to lvl 47 and starting Makeb - seriously the easiest planet chain ever, what with the GSI boost - and grinding some reputation? You did know about the GSI boost and that you could start Makeb at 47, right? You don't need to be 55 at all. You don't need good gear either. So that would be a really easy way to get the armor you're looking for. Heck, you could make a guild thing out of it and run it as a group.

There is the:

Makeb set

BKO Combustion set

Scout Trooper armor

Thul Loyalist armor

Volatile Shock trooper (nearly an exact replica of trooper armor)

SOOO yah there are lots of options to pick and choose from to build a set. The volatile shock troop armor in particular is VERY close it justs needs dye. OR you could buy a CE off of Amazon. I did it JUST to get access to the trooper armor.

No need to grind just level up 22 alts and before you know it, Your capped out on all reputations.