PvP Flagging on PvP Servers

Foambreaker

Every few weeks someone is complaining about this.

Why not just spin up separate instances for PvP and PvE on the same server.

If you flag, you go to the PvP instance, otherwise you go to a PvE instance.

It would be win win, adding OW to PvE servers and ending blue flagging (the term used to describe a blue player attacking a flagged player)

If you want to flag yourself for PVE, why do you pick a PVP server in the first place?

Instead of adding this, I would like Bioware to remove the flag toggling in PVP servers and leave it in always pvp mode because thats what you choose when you create a character in that server. If you wanna pve, go to a pve server. It's simple.

If you want to flag yourself for PVE, why do you pick a PVP server in the first place?

Instead of adding this, I would like Bioware to remove the flag toggling in PVP servers and leave it in always pvp mode because thats what you choose when you create a character in that server. If you wanna pve, go to a pve server. It's simple.

Umm I think you got the acronyms PvP and PvE confused :p

If you want to flag yourself for PVP, why do you pick a PVE server in the first place?

Instead of adding this, I would like Bioware to remove the flag toggling in PVE servers and leave it in always pve mode because thats what you choose when you create a character in that server. If you wanna pvp, go to a pvp server. It's simple.

Edited by Foambreaker