(SPOILER) Ending Yavin 4 with Operation option

Pavijan

Hi all.

Considering that recently I gave up on the idea of PUG-ing "Temple Of Sacrifise" until everybody gets overeagered and BW fixes the lag in OP (I don't want to join any guild with the intent of doing just 1 operation), can someone, please, tell me what happens, story-wise, when you pick up the OPERATION option at the end of Yavin storyline and you finish it...

How does it differ from what is happening when you take the SOLO option, are there some new or different cutscenes when you beat the Op? Do you have to beat the Revan again as in solo version?

If you have a link to a video to share it would be even better, I found only videos with boss kills and tactics and nothing after that.

Thank you in advance. :)

Edited by Pavijan

You can watch the videos on you tube.

But there is no video to be found in which somebody picked OPERATION option, all the people that recorded took the SOLO one, which I did multiple times already.

If you know one, please give me the link.

Edited by Pavijan

No, watched that one. Ty anyway mate, but that's not I'm looking for.

I need what is happening after that.

Vulkk, who recorded the video also picked SOLO mode when he was recording the story, he did the operation afterwards, unconnected to that.

Sorry if I was being unclear.

Edited by Pavijan

So far I've only noticed two line differences between the Solo Route and Operation route.

Solo Route:

Darth Marr: Finally, there can be trust between us--and not a moment too soon. As we speak, our forces are working with the Republic to end the Revanite threat and take the temple.

Operation Route:

Darth Marr: You've been busy. So have we. As we speak, our forces are working with the Republic to finish what you've started by securing the temple and ending the Revanite threat.

I've only done this so far on Imp Side so don't know of the differences on Pubside.

So far I've only noticed two line differences between the Solo Route and Operation route.

Solo Route:

Darth Marr: Finally, there can be trust between us--and not a moment too soon. As we speak, our forces are working with the Republic to end the Revanite threat and take the temple.

Operation Route:

Darth Marr: You've been busy. So have we. As we speak, our forces are working with the Republic to finish what you've started by securing the temple and ending the Revanite threat.

I've only done this so far on Imp Side so don't know of the differences on Pubside.

Hey thanks JP! That's what I wanted to hear. :)

A bit underwhelming if that's the only difference, is at least that speech of unity while forces are deploying when you take the shuttle at least a bit different?

Edited by Pavijan

No problem and yeah that's from that same speech/scene. From when you return to the table after doing the route you chose. Everything else in that scene plays out the same way.

Haven't rewatched the other scenes yet but that was the standout from when I did it the first time.

Thanks a lot, mate!

Now at least I can wait more calmly until I finish ToS . (I finished The Ravagers 4 times, but the fact that people are rarely even trying to do it nowadays without achievement has made me pessimistic about this one :) )

It would be nice if someone can post what Satele has to say. :)

Thanks a lot, mate!

Now at least I can wait more calmly until I finish ToS . (I finished The Ravagers 4 times, but the fact that people are rarely even trying to do it nowadays without achievement has made me pessimistic about this one :) )

It would be nice if someone can post what Satele has to say. :)

For Republic characters:

< Player Character >: My team shut down the Sith device. Revan tried to intervene, but we managed to drive him away.

Darth Marr: Impressive. We have prepared a joint assault force to secure the area and pacify any remaining enemies.

* cutscene plays *

Theron Shan: All units report success. The temple is secured, and all remaining Revanites have been downed. Just one left, now.

That's it.

All things considered, my anguish throughout the last few weeks was uncalled for. :mad:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

For Republic characters:

That's it.

All things considered, my anguish throughout the last few weeks was uncalled for. :mad:

Thank you very much!

While, on the one side I expected more, on the other one my Sorc and Commando can now go to kill him regularly. It seems that I won't be missing much. :)

Edited by Pavijan

Thank you very much!

While, on the one side I expected more, on the other one my Sorc and Commando can now go to kill him regularly. It seems that I won't be missing much. :)

the entire point of the solo mode is to allow you to see the story without raiding. the differances are gonna be minimal