The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More long hair optiions

Sathid

Lol star trek online for the longest time only gave you the options of "bald, bald with a topknot, or dreadlocks" if you made a female klingon.

Now I can see "Dreadlocks only" working if you were yautja but aside from that... lol... digression finished, back to original topic!

Edited by XiamaraSimi

I agree that more long hair options would be super, even for non-hair races. The horned and bald player races should be allowed to buy wigs - that would be quite an improvement for the horned and hairless females. I'm also hoping something can be done to jazz up the hairstyles and hair colours of the Cathar. They're way too dull at the mo'.

Off topic, but while I'm at it, how about Vir Vur pets? they'd be so pretty, and this game seriously needs ultra loveable pets and mounts. Many of the alien pets aren't quite right for me, and I'm not too keen on the mechanical flying pets. Mountwise, my favourites are the fluffy Banthas and furry Rancors, and I suppose the new demon mount is quite the thing. I'd take furry monster mounts and pets over vehicles and reptiles any day! :) If there is anything from the Star Wars universe resembling a bunny or teacup kitten, I'd buy it. :cool: Now make it so!

Edited by Sharzade