Leveling spec for 3.0?

Hausk

I'm a level 29 Sentinel right now who's combat and leveling hasn't been too bad, but I'm just wondering if Concentration is any better for survivability. I'm having to Introspec after every fight because i'll be at 50-60% hp.

No thanks to anyone here, in case anyone was wondering, I tested out Concentration and am liking it a lot more than Combat. It hits significantly harder and things die a lot faster, I suggest it.

Sentinel was my first toon (and still first in my heart, lol) and I leveled on what Concentration is now (think it was Focus back then). It was great for trash mobs, but the challenge is you should level on what you think you will use in endgame for flashpoint and ops.

Focus was not Ops viable then (not sure if Concentration is now, probably viable but maybe not preferred) but could be now. I had to re-learn Watchmen (that was best then and what I still stick with though Combat may be better now in 3.0) at 50 which was hard to do once you get down a rotation. I even level alts as tanks or healers just to learn abilities even though it is slower (if that is how I plan to use them later on).

With that said, do what it is fun. Focus was a ton of fun doing sweeps on trash mobs and helped move the leveling along faster. Probably does not help but wanted to add my two cents!